What 2015 PS4 games are you planning to buy?

NitronicSynth84

I know I'll be getting Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Zelda Majora's Mask 3D, Tekken 7 and Uncharted 4 for now. 

As the year keeps going forward I will probably decide to get more stuff xD

Edited by Omar

Batman: Arkham Knight

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (mainly getting this due to "Tales from...", cos I'm still a little miffed with Gearbox) 

Broforce

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (again)

Just Cause 3

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (maybe) (I need to catch up)

Mortal Kombat X

No Man's Sky

Ratchet & Clank

Shovel Knight

Star Wars: Battlefront

The Order: 1886

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (maybe)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (maybe)
Tom Clancy's The Division (developed by Massive, so I'll get it)
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Would've said Hotline Miami 2, but being in Australia...

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (mainly getting this due to "Tales from...", cos I'm still a little miffed with Gearbox) 

I understood The Handsome Collection only includes BL2 and The Pre-Sequel, not Tales From Borderlands.

Oh and you mentioned Witcher 3 which I totally forgot earlier when posting at this topic.

Oh, I know. I've got Tales from the Borderlands (or at least the season pass and the first ep).

My bad. I meant that I might as well get The Handsome Collection since I enjoyed the first ep of TftBL (and presume the rest of the season will be just as good, what with my love for Telltale and how great they've been doing lately). I liked the first Borderlands, but have held a grudge against Gearbox since you-know-what. TftBL got me in a Borderlands mood again, and I figured I'd consider The Handsome Collection.

I don't think that I'm going to buy any of the games in my list at the day of release but I'm definately looking forward to get my hands on them as soon as possible.

• The Order: 1886
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Silent Hills
  • Until Dawn

and if anyone I know is going to play it with me: The Borderlands Handsome Collection..

Batman: Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Order: 1886, Final Fantasy Type 0 HD, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Hotline Miami 2, LEGO Jurassic World, LEGO Marvel Avengers, No Man's Sky, Tearaway Unfolded, and Uncharted 4 (assuming it's a 2015 release). Probably more, but that's all for now.

Edited by ShadowStar83x