What 2015 PS4 games are you planning to buy?

NitronicSynth84

I almost always wait until a week or so after a game releases, so if these games get at least decent reception, I will purchase them for $40+.

1. Bloodborne - I am hoping that there is more of Demons' Souls feel to this new IP.
  2. Uncharted 4 - Oddly enough, I am truly excited for the MP. Naughty Dog has really kicked up their game with their last few MPs
  3. Batman: Arkham Knight - I should probably give the other batman games a shot first, though
  4. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - The soundtrack would be enough to sell me this game
  5. MGSV Phantom Pain - I trust Hideo Kojima with my money, probably the only game I will actually pre-order this year, just to reserve a copy.
  6. Killing Floor 2 - THe first on the PC is incredibly simple and fun, I'm hoping for an expansive class system and hundreds of weapon combos.

the games that im gonna buy is

bloodborne

the witcher 3

deep down (if it comes out this year) to those of you who doesn't know the game then it's developed by capcom it kinda reminds of a mix of dark souls and AC

batman: arkham knight

uncharted 4 

that's what i've got as of now i might buy more dunno 

Tales of Zestiria.

If I had or could get a PS4 this year I'd go for the two FF games as well, but I can't afford the console yet. That said, I may yet save up and buy Type-0 in advance just for the pre-order/day one extra stuff, it looks so tempting. Sigh.

-Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory 2 (must wait until april Q_Q)

-Senran Kagura Estival Versus ( already pre-ordered on the store, just waiting the 26th)

-Omega Quintet.

the rest, dont really care much, but i'll keep and eye on what ps4 have to offer 

• Like 1