Any good old school RPG to be released in 2015?

mementoludi

A new year is coming and I'm looking for some good old school RPG to be installed on my PS4, maybe some of you could give me an advice.

I'm new to the console world (I've just started with PS4 last April), but I've been playing videogames since the '80s, and I love old school RPG (like JRPGs on SNES console - Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, etc...). I prefer turn-based or time-based combat over real time combat, and I'm looking for good stories.

I think that there are a few RPG coming out in 2015 that could be interesting - like Persona 5 and Disgaea 5 - but I've never heard of them before.

Do you recommend them (one or both of the two, and/or something else), or do you have any other good advice?

Thank you guys and gals, and happy new gaming year to everyone!

Edited by WhiteFeather_I

I love old school RPG (like JRPGs on SNES console - Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, etc...). I prefer turn-based or time-based combat over real time combat, and I'm looking for good stories.

I think that there are a few RPG coming out in 2015 that could be interesting - like Persona 5 and Disgaea 5 - but I've never heard of them before.

Do you recommend them (one or both of the two, and/or something else), or do you have any other good advice?

Thank you guys and gals, and happy new gaming year to everyone!

You should get a PSVita :)

But the first game I would play on PS4 totally would be Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II.

Buddy recommended me Omega Quintet.

Just a little old game called Final Fantasy XV is coming out in 2015.

Honestly, I may just get a PS4 for the RPGs next year. Disgaea 5, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy Type-0.

Persona 5 also comes for PS3

http://www.atlus.com/persona5/

And FInalFantasy7 ist just a port from the Steam-version.

For anyone interested in Pier Solar but also cares about the completion percentage of their games, be aware that there's one trophy that is possibly glitched and is preventing everyone from getting the platinum. The trophy for buying all the items seems to be unobtainable because either it's glitched or there's a shop somewhere in the game that no one has yet found. The company that made the game is releasing a strategy guide on January 10th, I'm hoping someone is getting it and using the info to write a usable trophy guide.

Persona 5 on the PS3 and PS4 will both be in my shopping list, I didn't know it would be on the PS4 until now, OMFG!!! Ahem, Sorry, Devil Summoner on the Sega Saturn was the 1st ever non-english rpg I ever finished.

Anyway OP, That Pier Solar is on special at the moment and I'm thinking on getting it. Maybe check out Natural Doctrine? Is a decent srpg which is kiind of old schoolish.