Gravity Rush 2

Satoshi Ookami

One of the Vita-defying games Gravity Rush had sequel pretty much confirmed the day it was released but no newer information was released and people even started thinking of GR2 being on PS4 instead of Vita!

But today, everything changed!

Okay, I gotta stop with the melodrama =D

Sony confirmed through @AskPlaystation that GR2 is gonna be on Vita. 

https://twitter.com/AskPlayStation/status/547450146825699331

For anyone not informed about second game, check this trailer.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2014-12-30/official-ask-playstation-gravity-rush-2-in-development-for-ps-vita/.82764

#MOARKAT
#YESPLZ

• Like 1

I'd like to point out that it said "designed" for the Vita. That doesn't mean it's not going to be on the PS4 too, and it also doesn't really confirm that it's even being released on Vita. As it doesn't say it's being developed for the Vita, or that it will be released on the Vita. It could very well be someone playing with words to mess with people, which companies tend to do sometime.

Until there's an official announcement from the actual developers, instead of just the guy who runs the social media pages, I still remain skeptical.

Edited by ExHaseo

This is nice news for Vita users. I hope they make changes for the Vita TV as well?

I'd like to point out that it said "designed" for the Vita. That doesn't mean it's not going to be on the PS4 too, and it also doesn't really confirm that it's even being released on Vita. As it doesn't say it's being developed for the Vita, or that it will be released on the Vita. It could very well be someone playing with words to mess with people, which companies tend to do sometime.

Until there's an official announcement from the actual developers, instead of just the guy who runs the social media pages, I still remain skeptical.

Yeah, I don't even know that Sony have a @AskPlaystation page. I think Sony will probably do a Tearaway and end up porting it 6 months later to not alienate Vita owners. It's all about ethics and Sony can't afford to lose that game. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

Yeah, I don't even know that Sony have a @AskPlaystation page. I think Sony will probably do a Tearaway and end up porting it 6 months later to not alienate Vita owners. It's all about ethics and Sony can't afford to lose that game. 

It's their twitter for answering questions.

I'd love to see Gravity Rush in both Vita and PS4.

Agree with this.

But replicating everything with just PS4 touchpad could be tricky.

Has anyone noticed their reply later on?

"@AdriPs97 Apologies, we misread your question. The original game was for PS Vita. No details on platform or release date of the sequel yet."

I don't know how to share tweets properly. >.>
  • Like 2

IF this turns out to be true, then FUCK YEAH (caps are warranted, the first one was great), but if not, then damn.

However I don't have the ability to Google it right now and do my own research, this post is more or less a reminder for Future Dylan.

If it does happen though, I'd exponentially prefer it to be a Vita exclusive, I say that as a day one PS4 owner too...However, I hope it would work with PS TV, because I'd prefer it on a TV than a portable, just think the Vita could use every little bit of greatness it gets.

Has anyone noticed their reply later on?

"@AdriPs97 Apologies, we misread your question. The original game was for PS Vita. No details on platform or release date of the sequel yet."

I don't know how to share tweets properly. >.>

Crap, o.O I hope this is just Sony trying to camouflage the release =D 

I hope this game is coming to all major PS systems, which isn't the same-thing as (bad) ports.

Of course this franchise started out as one of Vita's best franchises and started out exclusive, but personally, I want it across the other consoles so I can actually play it, because the Vita doesn't appeal to me that much and I've been trying to get rid of it for months.

This is great news! I was expecting development to shift from Vita to PS4, even though they never mentioned what system the game would be on. People thought the trailer graphics looked Vita-ish, but Sony has no reason at all to not jump ship and switch from PS Vita to PS4. If it gets exclusive on PS4, it's most likely to drive PS4 sales but it's better for both systems to have the game.