Gravity Rush 2

Satoshi Ookami

Does this mean there is absolutely no chance for them to release a version with all DLCs included? I kept waiting and waiting... guess i'll have to buy the vanilla game, there's probably a version like that in Japan. Only in Japan... 

SERIOUSLY THOUGH UGH GRAVITY RUSH MY FAVOURITE PS VITA GAME. 

Not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping that it would be on PS4 (larger screen and more potential with the extra power) but oh well, as long as it exists, I'm happy! :D

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to post GIF's here? I tried *url here* [ /IMG] (with no space) but to no avail :/

Edited by StormRacer872

One of the Vita-defying games Gravity Rush 

Did you mean Vita-defining, meaning helping the Vita show off it's features. Or did you really mean that Gravity Rush didn't work well on the Vita?

Either way, thanks for getting my hopes up, even if they were dashed later with this:

"Apologies, we misread your question. The original game was for PS Vita. No details on platform or release date of the sequel yet."

I am really hoping when or if a sequel is released, they release the first one with all DLC as a Complete Edition.

Edited by DaivRules

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait for this game.  The 1st was amazing and I had a blast playing it even tho my neck hurt for a week.  Probably my favorite game I have played on vita so far.  I don't like having the same game on my profile twice so I would probably just go for the vita version if it was released on both.  

• 1 month later...

Oh look! The only exclusive left on Vita that anyone actually remotely cares about only because of its easy platinum is getting a sequel! Yaaaaay.

And here we find the troll in its natural habitat of the internet. It's known that these creatures are incredibly lazy and love to spout nonsense in order to create chaotic arguments that have no point whatsoever.

NCReCGj.gif

And here we find the troll in its natural habitat of the internet. It's known that these creatures are incredibly lazy and love to spout nonsense in order to create chaotic arguments that have no point whatsoever.

NCReCGj.gif

The point is that the Vita is dead. Has been since launch. Why sony?