Gravity Rush 2

Satoshi Ookami

So because it has no AAA titles it's dead... just wow.

No, its dead because it has 0 First party support, little to 0 third party support, and its full of indies, where anyone can put anything at any price. And 90% of those games are garbage or just fluff. 

Edited by shananiganyo

No, its dead because it has 0 First party support, little to 0 third party support, and its full of indies, where anyone can put anything at any price. And 90% of those games are garbage or just fluff. 

then why in the world dev's keep releasing games in the vita if it's dead, aren't they  just wasting money if no one is going to buy ?

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on the sequel these past few months?

Interesting to see it being put on the PS4, but I guess the PS4 needs more games in its library at the moment. (hoping it gets more)

Personally, I am still hoping it's on Vita as well as PS4 given the rumours of it being on PS4 now.

Any news on the sequel these past few months?

Interesting to see it being put on the PS4, but I guess the PS4 needs more games in its library at the moment. (hoping it gets more)

Personally, I am still hoping it's on Vita as well as PS4 given the rumours of it being on PS4 now.

Other than the remake for PS4, nothing exact about sequel... Maybe in 2016 with 5 years Vita anniversary?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami