Flip Flop problems

Was one of the first ones to get this also high up on the LB anyway you want to play solo or with 1 or 2 more people don't play with 4 go pick recovery the moment you spawn go right and jump up the buliding you'll see a walk way only 2 entrances camp there have 2 people watching the front one watching the back and bam easy trophy from there.

• 4 months later...

I have huge issue with this trophy and pretty much getting desperate here so PLEASE HELP ME!!! :facepalm:

Played several times Detroit map and that is where I feel comfortable, know it inside-out. But with 1 or 2 more players, my maximum was 27th round, on several occasions. This trophy seems almost impossible to me, right now...

If someone knows some easy method and/or is willing to help me out, please post here so I can add you to my fr list, or add me....just....help....plz.  :( 

• 2 weeks later...

I have huge issue with this trophy and pretty much getting desperate here so PLEASE HELP ME!!! :facepalm:

Played several times Detroit map and that is where I feel comfortable, know it inside-out. But with 1 or 2 more players, my maximum was 27th round, on several occasions. This trophy seems almost impossible to me, right now...

If someone knows some easy method and/or is willing to help me out, please post here so I can add you to my fr list, or add me....just....help....plz.  :(

Delete all patches and play offline so you're not prompted to download the patch again (in fact I have the digital version of the game so I had to delete the entire 13gb or something of my game data and redownload it) and that will help with making the non-camping random nano swarms from spawning ever, and the ASTs will be MUCH easier to kill.

If you've unlocked the second tier of maps then you can use the elevator glitch on Horizon (watch a quick tutorial on youtube) in which you're basically invincible.

Hope any of that can be of assistance  ^_^

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I got this trophy twice (once on my account and did it for my friend WaterMS_MC on his account).

My best tip is to take the "Heavy Exo" class, choose Bio Lab, and to know when to be patient and take off enemies, and when you're surrounded and need to move.

Once you got the map flow, just use Goliaths and you're good.

Upgrade the armor first until 5, then weapon profiency to 5 aswell, then armor to 6, wp to 6, etc...

Stick with the EM1 and buy a LMG.

Hope I helped.

• 2 months later...

Delete patches and play on 2nd map of 2nd tier. Get into elevator and shoot trough walls.

This. Also, even if you just play it legit, it's not that hard once you're playing without the patches. The new additions like the Warbird, Satellite Uplink, tougher ASTs equipped with homing missles, etc., make it so much more difficult.

yea, 

This. Also, even if you just play it legit, it's not that hard once you're playing without the patches. The new additions like the Warbird, Satellite Uplink, tougher ASTs equipped with homing missles, etc., make it so much more difficult.

without patches, this tank enemie with goliath is going down in few seconds of headshot fire. with patches, it takes 2/3 minutes to kill him

• Like 1

Because of the glitch? I only know I got this trophies on my first ever match on AW with 3 randoms in Detroit. I bet I could still get it within the first 3 tries.

Yes. Personally, I made it on PS4 legit but on PS3 i'm going for glitch to make it easier.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the tips guys, but I have a question:

If I were to unlock the 2nd tier of maps, do I have to play 50 rounds in one run, or do they have to be split?

For the 2nd tier maps, you just need to complete a total of 50 rounds on 1st tier maps. So yes, any amount of rounds from a game will go towards that total.

Also, I'm just going to put this out there, but if you have progress towards the 50 rounds already and then delete the patches, you'll need to start from 0 rounds again as your save file is connected to the most recent patch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the 2nd tier maps, you just need to complete a total of 50 rounds on 1st tier maps. So yes, any amount of rounds from a game will go towards that total.

Also, I'm just going to put this out there, but if you have progress towards the 50 rounds already and then delete the patches, you'll need to start from 0 rounds again as your save file is connected to the most recent patch.

Does the difficulty negate the trophies? Like, if I were to play on Recruit, will I still be able to reach 50 rounds to flip the map twice and earn my trophy?

I assure all of you saying this exo-piece-of-s**t easy - they are not.

Zombie mode, those wave-related trophies are only things to keep my CoD games out of platinums. I just hate them, and I think I'm not the lamest shooter player.

The same was with Bulletstorm anarachy master trophy which required 4 coop competent players and almost two hours of uninterrupted play to have a chance to get.

Exo/zombie in CoD:AW I've done just because they were not patched, and with real and big help from fellow gamers.

These modes are the only reason my only platinum in CoD series is CoD Classic - difficult and demanding, but without stupid trophies like meant above.

And lastly - tips like: play the game unpatched are really not seriuos, because they concern only players with physical copies, because digital players on ps4 download all the games with all patches realeased so far and there is no way to delete updates.