Critical Mode Trophy -_-

Sorry, been working the past 6 days, so yeah I'm a bit slow on the reply here.

Anyway, yeah I get all that about what you said. I even understand clearly how the data is managed - I was trying to say it could have been handled better, that's all. That's all the topic is about. I'm not saying you're wrong, and I'm unsure how you read that. I said I felt it was misleading, this is the reason why - blah blah blah. If there's anyone here who feels someone is "right" and someone is "wrong" it seems to be you, not me. I said you have an opinion about it, as I have mine, and let's leave it at that because it's clearly not going anywhere lol

The last little bit was just some friendly advice - if you haven't done it, regardless of anything you post and how experienced you are or are not....you just kind of look like a troll. Keep doing it and chances are people will just take you less seriously in the future.

I actually considered it a bit further after my last post, but that first paragraph you wrote in your first reply kind of says it to me - in the way you write, you seem to have a tendency to be not quite as informative as you could be as well. Heck you can see the problem in your sentence right here -

"Bottom line is, what I told you is correct, it's not the complete requirements but they are requirements you have to complete to complete the task at hand so they are real information." 

Not only is the statement in bold sounds a little peculiar, but at least you straight-up admitted that you weren't listing everything required....WAIT A MINUTE?!? What is this topic about again?!?! Oh yeah!! It's about the trophy description not being as informative as it could have been.

Again, an opinion, but I just saw some similarities. And yeah, it continues to make further sense when you've mentioned it you've played it so much. Sorry to say, not all of us have, so as one that is part of that group of people playing the first time, I will raise my hand and continue to state that I felt the trophy description was misleading. Emphasis on "I felt" and please understand that no where in that sentence says "I R RIGHT AND EVER1 ELSE IS RONG".

It's not missleading, it's just not clear for those that know nothing about the game. It's not exactly the same thing.

And I don't care if people think I'm a troll or not, I never post anything unless I know what I'm talking about, if anyone doesn't believe me then screw them, I couldn't care less.

• Like 1

It's not missleading, it's just not clear for those that know nothing about the game. It's not exactly the same thing.

And I don't care if people think I'm a troll or not, I never post anything unless I know what I'm talking about, if anyone doesn't believe me then screw them, I couldn't care less.

Okay! We're in agreement then lol yes I would agree, since it wasn't clear to me since it was my first time playing.

Despite all that, I may not bother with the plat, since I despise all of these mini-games. Makes me sad, it'll be the only KH I'm missing  :(. Either that or I'll add it to my short list of games I've taken 3-4 years to plat lol

I guess someone has a guide on the site now though, which is good. Good luck to those getting the plat, it seems like quite a boring headache.

Okay! We're in agreement then lol yes I would agree, since it wasn't clear to me since it was my first time playing.

Despite all that, I may not bother with the plat, since I despise all of these mini-games. Makes me sad, it'll be the only KH I'm missing  :(. Either that or I'll add it to my short list of games I've taken 3-4 years to plat lol

I guess someone has a guide on the site now though, which is good. Good luck to those getting the plat, it seems like quite a boring headache.

The only mini-game that was difficult was the Ice Cream Beat mini-game. Though I found it easier my second and third time around for some reason. Most likely due to the fact I had such an issue with Destiny Islands Master, then breezed through the rest easily. 

Oh don't give up, they're not so bad, sure Ice Cream Beat has a slight delay on the Ps3 version but it's not that bad.

Trophy description should say"beat each character stories on critical". I'm still trying to platinum Kingdom Hearts 2.

But that's not enough for the trophy, that's just 3/5 parts of the requirements, the description is not wrong, but it could be more explicit I guess, like "complete every Episode on Critical" or something like that, that way even those not familiar with the game would get it.

The only mini-game that was difficult was the Ice Cream Beat mini-game. Though I found it easier my second and third time around for some reason. Most likely due to the fact I had such an issue with Destiny Islands Master, then breezed through the rest easily. 

Oh don't give up, they're not so bad, sure Ice Cream Beat has a slight delay on the Ps3 version but it's not that bad.

But that's not enough for the trophy, that's just 3/5 parts of the requirements, the description is not wrong, but it could be more explicit I guess, like "complete every Episode on Critical" or something like that, that way even those not familiar with the game would get it.

Ice Cream Beat is the the one I can't STAND though. It's not really the mini-game itself, but rather...well, I haven't really practiced beyond the first one (It's a Small World I think), but it's the MUSIC! That music is just MADDENING lol seriously, I can't even listen to it let alone pay attention to the beat.

I mean, it just seems that this trophy list was just not well thought-out. Completing the Report? Sure, that makes since, because that's pretty much what the other games have required. Doing it in triplicate though? It's just like, ugh, that's asking for a bit much. Having to redo the Command Board, the Command List (which includes all the stupid D-Links and Finishers), the Arena, and the mini-games...even if I manage to bite the bullet and get through Ice Cream Beat, that's still a boring grind.

Ice Cream Beat is the the one I can't STAND though. It's not really the mini-game itself, but rather...well, I haven't really practiced beyond the first one (It's a Small World I think), but it's the MUSIC! That music is just MADDENING lol seriously, I can't even listen to it let alone pay attention to the beat.

I mean, it just seems that this trophy list was just not well thought-out. Completing the Report? Sure, that makes since, because that's pretty much what the other games have required. Doing it in triplicate though? It's just like, ugh, that's asking for a bit much. Having to redo the Command Board, the Command List (which includes all the stupid D-Links and Finishers), the Arena, and the mini-games...even if I manage to bite the bullet and get through Ice Cream Beat, that's still a boring grind.

You will get it in time man, as it is pretty hard considering it is a mini-game. Keep at it and you will beat it! :)

You will get it in time man, as it is pretty hard considering it is a mini-game. Keep at it and you will beat it! :)

Thank you for the words of encouragement  B)

Currently it's on my backlog though, not sure if I'll get around to it or not. I have other things I want to play, and I've just done so many grindy plats, it's hard to keep motivated these days.

One day though, maybe, just maybe....

Thank you for the words of encouragement  B)

Currently it's on my backlog though, not sure if I'll get around to it or not. I have other things I want to play, and I've just done so many grindy plats, it's hard to keep motivated these days.

One day though, maybe, just maybe....

If you ever get stuck, always remember their are people on here that will do as much as they can to help you, I myself being one of them. :)