progress gone?

WhiteWolfDK

My PS4 decided to break down on the 30th of December, bought a new one the day after and downloaded Far Cry 4 again, copied my savegame from the cloud and to my horror all of my progress is gone, sort of, because if I take down a poster it will say 25 posters and so one, but on the progress screen it will show as the first, now is there any way to get the progress back or do I have to start a brand new game, don't want to reach the end and not getting my trophies because the little coloured blocks aren't filled in.

The rewards I used to have are also locked, but they are working, like the Scorpion machine Gun is available for free even it's not supposed to be, got my signature weapons, but skills are locked even they are working as supposed to.

Better to start a new game right away than to wait to the end and then starting over, but would like to have a solution if one exists, I still have the old PS4 it just shuts down randomly as it pleases, so it is basically unplayable.

//Whitewolf

Save was from 30th of December, uploaded it to the cloud just before changing PS4s, so it was the most recent available.

Have just tried to start the old PS4, started the game and found a single Propaganda poster, saving the game and quiting, uploaded it to the cloud and will try to redownload it onto the new PS4, just to see what happens.

//Whitewolf