100 games to look forward to in 2015

DarknessKey92

Assassin's Creed: Victory and Tomb Raider are the only 2 here I'm overly hyped for, and one of which will likely never release on PS4 (fuck Microsoft and Square Enix). The Witness looks like fun, but I'll wait and see with that one.

Bit of a shame, but that's 3 games right there, which is only one less than the amount t I was excited for in 2014 (IIRC. There were so little games I was interested in, and yet I'm still probably forgetting one), and I'm sure there are more unannounced for me to be interested in later.

I loved this list, it reminded of a lot of games I had forgotten about. I'm most excited for:

- adrift

- apotheon

- the banner saga

- cuphead 

- the division

- dying light

- everybody's gone to the rapture

- firewatch

- life is strange

- rise of the tomb raider

- splatoon

- superhot

- uncharted

- until dawn

2015 seems like a great year for gaming 

• Persona 5

Persona 4: Dancing All night

Omega Quintet

Yakuza 5

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

Stein's Gate

Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy

Hyper Dimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 and 3

Hatoful Boyfriend

J-Stars Victory Versus +

Hyper Devotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Tales of Zesteria

Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavenward Expansion

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture

The Banner Saga

Edited by Bucknerd

Assassin's Creed: Victory. 

Highly likely I'll play it. My Dad and I both play the games, so I usually just borrow them from him. 

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Got the collectors edition on pre-order already. Final Fantasy is my favourite game franchise and I've been hoping for years that they would bring this title to the west - I'm so glad it's on home console rather than handheld too. 

The Legend of Zelda Wii U

Very excited for this release! I just wish there was more information about it.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

I've not played a Monster Hunter game before, but I like the look of what I've seen of this one. I think I have the demo for the last game I just haven't tried it yet.

Splatoon

One of those games that I'll be picking up purely for social reasons, rather than really being interested in it myself. A lot of my friends love the sound of it and SSB4 will probably be old news by then. :)

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Not a definite, but one I intend to look at more. 

Yakuza 5

I didn't even realise there was going to be a new one. I guess I should work on getting the last one finished up then! 

Yoshi's Woolly World

I fell in love with this at E3 live stream. It looks so cute and I love Yoshi. I have a Club Nintendo Yoshi plushie sat on my bedside table. <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ZeldaU or whatever they're going to call it is my most hyped game of the year so far.

Yoshi's Wooly World is a pretty close second though.  With Xenoblade Chronicles X not trailing far behind.  And Persona 5 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse taking up the rear.

I hadn't heard of Hyper Light Drifter before but that looks really cool.

So many games here, I don't even know what to choose! I'm looking foward to get Bloodboorne, AC Victory and The Division, and then I will also try to buy The Order:1886, Rainbow Six and probably MGS5 (maybe I will even buy more games after these ones I listed).

I can tell you guys, great games are coming!!!!!!!!!!  :yay:

Umm I think there are a few games missing from that list:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation

Hyperdevotion Noire Goddess Black Heart

Criminal Girls Invite Only

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters

Toukiden Kiwami 

Opertation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum

Omega Quintet

Atelier Shallie Alchemist of the Dusk Sea

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Either way, my time will be spent on the vita, assuming that I can make time for it.

Edited by GarciaFever

A new Tony Hawk Game? Hopefully that will have potential.

Looking forward to Batman, Assassin's Creed, The Division, Just Cause 3 and others that I don't want to spend so long writing down.

I'm hoping I'll be able to get my hands on Hotline Miami 2 even though it seems that it has been blacked out by the Australian classification board, getting real sick of the stupid game politics among the idiots of my country.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally, i'm looking forward to naruto storm 4 on ps4 (hope it's not a disappointment like revolution =/) and a new dbz game. I'm not talking about xenoverse, i want a dbz game that is exclusively on ps4 or xbox one, the new generation B)

Batman: Arkham Knight, Star Wars: Battlefront, Life is Strange, Evolve, The Order: 1886, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, The Division, Rainbow Six: Siege... SO. MANY. GAMES.

2013 was a great year in gaming for me, if only due to The Last of Us, Bioshock Infinite, and GTA V. 2014 was more "eh" for me (don't get me wrong, there were good games, but a lot of them didn't interest me, such as Dragon Age: Inquisition and Dark Souls II, while other games I couldn't get due to not having the appropriate platform, such as Bayonetta 2).

BUT NOW. 2015. AND MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS AM I EXCITED.