an open world stealth survival games

MynyUser

do you maybt know any an open world stealth survival games

for eksempel if you would have a game that is like minecraft combined with far cry 3
combined with Payday or GTA that would be the best game ever for me
but I doubt if there is such a game like that

so what would be the closest to what I'm looking for
the game does not need to focus in it it not have to be purpose of the game as long as it allows you to choose to do its ok

thanks  :) 

p.s.games like COD/ Battlefield and all the other games are very good and i love them

but i don't really like that you know this is it you have to do it the way they want you to do it... you know i prefer games like far cry/gta and more that you know.....you have a storyline but it's not so close on you.. you know...
that you play the game but the storylinecan be ignored for as long as you wish and you can do other stuff

p.s. i not really use this website so much so if this is not the place to ask it please let me know before you delete this post ok? thanks
Edited by MynyUser

There are free to play MP games like Loadout or Warframe.

what do you mean free to play ? that you can play the multiplayer even i'f you don't have plus membership ?  :huh: what? how? so what do you say is the  game developers choose if the game will need a plus membership or not? :huh:  :|  :angry:

what do you mean free to play ? that you can play the multiplayer even i'f you don't have plus membership ?  :huh: what? how? so what do you say is the  game developers choose if the game will need a plus membership or not? :huh:  :|  :angry:

Free to Play games do not require PS+ for MP according to Sony

what about far cry 4?

You said you wanted a game that's like Minecraft combined with Far Cry 3? Far Cry 4 is just like that, as long as you take the Minecraft part out.

What i'm saying is it's just like Far Cry 3.

You might want to look into MGS5 when it relases that's both open world and stealth-based so it might be for you.

EDIT: Wait, does that even come out on PS3? Not sure myself, but it's singleplayer so you won't need PS+ unless you wanna try the online.

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 2

You said you wanted a game that's like Minecraft combined with Far Cry 3? Far Cry 4 is just like that, as long as you take the Minecraft part out.

What i'm saying is it's just like Far Cry 3.

You might want to look into MGS5 when it relases that's both open world and stealth-based so it might be for you.

EDIT: Wait, does that even come out on PS3? Not sure myself, but it's singleplayer so you won't need PS+ unless you wanna try the online.

and i allsoe said that
"but I doubt if there is such a game like that so what would be the closest to what I'm looking for"

p.s. like i did said before i don't care if the game is based on stealth or not as long as it allows you to choose to do it stealth

Edited by MynyUser

well some i can think of would be skyrim, assasins creed series and fallout 3. not sure if thats what you are looking for.

skyrim allows you to play a stealth character in a huge openworld. you can get the hearthfire dlc to build your own house for the minecraft part. getting it for the pc would allow you to create houses to be unique. you can pretty much place any item anywhere. it doesn't have guns, instead you have knives, magic and arrows. in the dawnguard (think thats it) dlc you can have a crossbow. plenty of dungeons to fight creatures and loot equiptable items or crafting items.

the other two have guns but no minecraft element from what i remember. assasins creed sometimes forces stealth onto you.

• Like 1

Why don't you tell us first a game like that?

If you don't know one I doubt anyone will know too, maybe because it doesn't exist.

a game like what?  games that let you do the missions stealth?

will in far cry 3 you can do it idk about 4 i don't have it yet

in assassin's creed you can do it

in payday2 you can do it

and more..

Edited by MynyUser

a game like what?  games that let you do the missions stealth?

will in far cry 3 you can do it idk about 4 i don't have it yet

in assassin's creed you can do it

in payday2 you can do it

and more..

Far Cry 4 is exactly like Far Cry 3.  Not much different between the two at all other than better graphics.  Also I know of no games like you described being Minecraft and Far Cry and such.

I highly recommend you look into MGS5 when it comes around, I think its hitting PS3 as well and is an open world stealth game.  Heck if you want a stealth game, try the rest of the series sometime, they go pretty cheap at times.

Theres also the Batman Arkham series.  Its open world and allows stealth.  The combat system in the game is pretty fun as well.  Highly recommended if you like Batman.

Why don't you tell us first a game like that?

If you don't know one I doubt anyone will know too, maybe because it doesn't exist.

Far Cry 4 is exactly like Far Cry 3.  Not much different between the two at all other than better graphics.  Also I know of no games like you described being Minecraft and Far Cry and such.

I highly recommend you look into MGS5 when it comes around, I think its hitting PS3 as well and is an open world stealth game.  Heck if you want a stealth game, try the rest of the series sometime, they go pretty cheap at times.

Theres also the Batman Arkham series.  Its open world and allows stealth.  The combat system in the game is pretty fun as well.  Highly recommended if you like Batman.

why anyone ever read what i write to the end?  :( 

after all i also said that

but I doubt if there is such a game like that

so what would be the closest to what I'm looking for

thanks   :) 

Skyrim offers stealth, a variety of weapons to specialize in, and is open world... 

Fallout 3/New Vegas... same as skryim

Watch Dogs, you can get silent pistols, smg's, etc and can stealth most missions as well as side content... is also open world.

Sadly there is no open world stealth, building game.. 

• Like 1

Skyrim offers stealth, a variety of weapons to specialize in, and is open world... 

Fallout 3/New Vegas... same as skryim

Watch Dogs, you can get silent pistols, smg's, etc and can stealth most missions as well as side content... is also open world.

Sadly there is no open world stealth, building game.. 

games like COD/ Battlefield and all the other games are very good and i love them

but i don't really like that you know this is it you have to do it the way they want you to do it... you know i prefer games like far cry/gta and more that you know.....you have a storyline but it's not so close on you.. you know...

anyway thanks i will check the games you say and maybe soon i will buy them  :D

Edited by MynyUser

games like COD/ Battlefield and all the other games are very good and i love them

anyway thanks i will check the games you say and maybe soon i will buy them  :D

Each of the games I've pointed out  have a story... that can be ignored for as long as you wish. You're welcome. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

@Mynyuser ... For someone asking for help, you don't half come across as rude at certain points.

i'm asking for help from people that actually want/willing to help me
not from people that only read half of what i said and accusing me of things I did not say and putting words into my mouth
i gonna be nice to everyone but if you/or anyone want to start a fight with me ok i will gladly will fight you/them back....