an open world stealth survival games

MynyUser

Play the elder scrolls games or the fallout games. First person, open world, and you can stealth the entire games. Fallout NV even has a hardcore mode where you have to balance food, drink and sleep to survive.

realy  :D  that sound exactly like my dreams game

"minecraft combined with far cry 3 combined with Payday or GTA" hahaha lol yayyyy  :D you make me so happy thanks you so much....~~hugs you~~

Edited by MynyUser

i'm asking for help from people that actually want/willing to help me
not from people that only read half of what i said and accusing me of things I did not say and putting words into my mouth
i gonna be nice to everyone but if you/or anyone want to start a fight with me ok i will gladly will fight you/them back....

Woh, calm down Bruce. Who mentioned fighting.. Just pointing out there's little reason to be rude to people who are offering you help, which you asked for.

Woh, calm down Bruce. Who mentioned fighting.. Just pointing out there's little reason to be rude to people who are offering you help, which you asked for.

realy people who are offering me help? :blink: 

ok please explain to me how exactly

accusing me of things I did not say and putting words into my mouth

gonna help me in anything? :huh:

I know that this is a PS3 thread, but try the original Thief series (Dark project, Metal Age, and Deadly Shadows). Even though it is not an open world, the levels are big for a 90\early 2000 game and the missions can be done in variety of way. You can get them from GOG or Steam, and you don't need a high end pc to run them. you can play them on an old laptop with integrated graphics chip...

Other suggestions: Thief reboot (not on par with the original series, but overall I enjoyed it), Skyrim, and Dishonored. Thief and Skyrim are open world. However, Dishonored is not, but it has big levels.

I know that this is a PS3 thread, but try the original Thief series (Dark project, Metal Age, and Deadly Shadows). Even though it is not an open world, the levels are big for a 90\early 2000 game and the missions can be done in variety of way. You can get them from GOG or Steam, and you don't need a high end pc to run them. you can play them on an old laptop with integrated graphics chip...

Other suggestions: Thief reboot (not on par with the original series, but overall I enjoyed it), Skyrim, and Dishonored. Thief and Skyrim are open world. However, Dishonored is not, but it has big levels.

thanks but no thanks

i not like playing First-person shooter with a mouse and Keyboard

playstation 3 controller that is the best why for me....

Edited by MynyUser

Also the Deus Ex for PS3 lets you do most missions as stealth and in fact to plat you have to finish the game at least once killing no one except bosses.  I echo that Watch Dogs gives a lot of stealth options, and Dishonored (already mentioned) again gives you trophies for finishing the game with no kills.  I doubt you will find a game that allows you to world build and play stealth action, unless the world building is very minimal.

• Like 1

Also the Deus Ex for PS3 lets you do most missions as stealth and in fact to plat you have to finish the game at least once killing no one except bosses.  I echo that Watch Dogs gives a lot of stealth options, and Dishonored (already mentioned) again gives you trophies for finishing the game with no kills.  I doubt you will find a game that allows you to world build and play stealth action, unless the world building is very minimal.

relay? Deus Ex nice i have this game someone give me it but i never play it before maybe i will play it later thanks  ;)

Edited by MynyUser

deus ex human revolution is a petty fun stealth/shooter the world isnt as huge and open as u might like but its a good little game i loved it so much i bought both versions just to plat twice lol

but as for a game u can really have a massive open world has shooting elements as well as being primarily stealth based i would have to suggest u try the saboteur ur in france during the beginning of world war 2 while the nazies are invading france u can drive cars colect them aswell u can also drive and steal tanks and well any vehicle u see u can steal and collect after u hit a point in the story u can use the garage for collecting so theres ur grand theft auto lol u can climb buildings yes even the eiffel tower u can blow stuff up which is primarily the point of the game and u can kill nazies aswell theres some racing missions so theft missions involving cars some infiltration missions etc over all besides the buildng aspect i think it fits ur guidelines pretty well and u can leave off the story at any point u wish i personally spent probably over a hundred hours just exploring and goofing off and pissing off the nazi army :P and if ur not above boobs heres a dlc that unlocks topless dancing

• Like 1

I advice Fallout New Vegas without the Couriers Stash

In Hardcore mode you need to feed, sleep, hydrate to stay alive.

Gameplay offers more diificulty to heal, to remove radiation, companions can die, your bullets weigh ...

Luckily you can use camp fires to craft special armor, weapons, health thingies, anti poison, ...

Or you have craft benches to create time bombs, med packs, ...

The Courier's Stash (included in Ultimate Edition or additional DLC) offers a canteen with unlimited water, which makes the game a lot easier.

But if you play hardcore mode, you don't want it to be easy.

You can also improve your experience by improving difficulty.

The Hardcore Mode isn't a difficulty, just a mode.

However you can try the Hardcore Hardcore Mode.

The higher the difficulty the more stealth you require.

There are plenty of perks who can really make your game a stealth experience with silent kills, sneaking, ...

You can sneak up with a machete, power fist or just snipe them all.

And if you are bored with sneaking, it's really easy to just take out guns blazing to change things.

• Like 1

You don't see this response as being a little rude?... 

what but i said thanks  :huh:
what sorry i just don't like to play like playing First-person shooter with a mouse and Keyboard :(  :(
how is that rude what are you thewhat but i said thanks
what sorry i just don't like to play like playing First-person shooter with a mouse and Keyboard
how is that rude what are you/him the creator of the mouse and Keyboard?  :huh:  :| 

all i said is that  i just don't like to play like playing First-person shooter with a mouse and Keyboard what so roud about it?  :huh:

what sorry i just don't like to play like playing First-person shooter with a mouse and Keyboard :(  :(
what sorry i just don't like to play like playing First-person shooter with a mouse and Keyboard
how is that rude what are you/him the creator of the mouse and Keyboard?  :huh:  :| 

all i said is that  i just don't like to play like playing First-person shooter with a mouse and Keyboard what so roud about it?  :huh:

i kinda have to agree with mynyuser on this one what was said about not liking keyboard and mouse games dosnt sound rude heck i also have to agree i also dont like them i like my playstation controller more than ill ever like a keyboard and mouse having to hunt specific keys and such just takes me out of the game with a controller its in my hand it has perfectly mapped buttens its just the best thing and sure u can use a controller on pc but talk about messed up ive tried it they try to map a hundred commands all over the controller so u try to pick up something u end up nuking urself and the town ur in lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

for eksempel if you would have a game that is like minecraft combined with far cry 3

why anyone ever read what i write to the end?

Yu hev rery guud ingrish sir!