Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

maJ7OdU.png

O.M.F.G. This SIG is INCREDIBLE!!  <3 Thank you! No disappointment at all and I knew I picked the best person for the job  ^_^

I should probably start thinking about an avatar now  xD

Edited by BlueDiamond93
  • Like 2

O.M.F.G. This SIG is INCREDIBLE!! <3 Thank you! No disappointment at all and I knew I picked the best person for the job ^_^

I should probably start thinking about an avatar now xD

You can request one if you like. They don't really take long to make :)

• Like 2

Hello there! Been a while since I stepped in here, and came to request a IV Card update! :D

Type of Request: IV Card (Update)

Avatar: Photo - Could you make the avatar a close-up of Ellie like you did with Tiara on my previous IV Card update?

Background: Photo

The quote can stay the same. :D

• Like 1

I would like to request a signature please

Artist: Anyone

Image: I would like the image from Child of Light with Aurora overlooking the castle

Quote: "Abandoned once more, not a surprise" in pale blue text and "We all are, in the end. The trick is to remain happy while we are alive" in dark pink text

I'm not very artistic or creative, so feel free to jazz it up :) Those are my basic ideas anyhow. Thanks in advance

Sorry for the bit of a wait, but here's your signature.

nBZRDG5.png

• Like 2

I found a way to make the IV Card's not so pixelated when there are so many plats. I think you'll like it!

http://i.imgur.com/MY10YgW.gif

MY10YgW.gif

Next Update Allowed: March 8th

To be honest, I never noticed anything like that, but now that you mention it, it DOES look better now! Nice find Man! Thanks a lot for the Update Keeper! I was DYING to see what picture you would use for the Destiny Plat. Looks really nice. Thanks again man see you in March! :D

• Like 1

I really like your style cmgravekeeper, i would like a sign like the one we see in your exemple pics. (you know what i mean)

Artist: cmgravekeeper (Can you sent me a private message to confirm if you can do it please, You can take the time you need i don't mind, but if you're too busy and someone else can do similar style as your i can take him/her)

Theme/Image: Drake from Uncharted 4 (when his in this position) 

Text:My name, Kulzyc, and right under , A Thief's End
Thank you! :)

• Like 1

I found a way to make the IV Card's not so pixelated when there are so many plats. I think you'll like it!

http://i.imgur.com/MY10YgW.gif

MY10YgW.gif

Next Update Allowed: March 8th

I'd also like my IV Card not so pixelated ;)

@DEMON. I have a bothersome request :\. I noticed the lack of my name in the SIG, makes it useable by anyone and doesn't really represent and promotes itself as MY signature :'( If you could, could you add my name in the top right hand corner, using the same exact font and stuff as the Zinnia text with also a slightly prominent smaller text size, so it doesn't appear as if my name is trying to be on par with Zinnia's name, size wise, if that makes sense :P? I'll understand if you wouldn't want to do the change though.

• Like 1

I'd also like my IV Card not so pixelated ;)

@DEMON. I have a bothersome request :\. I noticed the lack of my name in the SIG, makes it useable by anyone and doesn't really represent and promotes itself as MY signature :'( If you could, could you add my name in the top right hand corner, using the same exact font and stuff as the Zinnia text with also a slightly prominent smaller text size, so it doesn't appear as if my name is trying to be on par with Zinnia's name, size wise, if that makes sense :P? I'll understand if you wouldn't want to do the change though.

I could do it, but anymore text to that signature and it'll possibly end up ruining it (there's already too much imo).  I wouldn't worry too much about others going to use it, that doesn't usually happen, I can still add your name though if you still want it there.

• Like 2

I could do it, but anymore text to that signature and it'll possibly end up ruining it (there's already too much imo).  I wouldn't worry too much about others going to use it, that doesn't usually happen, I can still add your name though if you still want it there.

If that last bit of text doesn't ruin it as you said then that's all that's left that I'd ever want added to it.

• Like 1

Request for a profile banner (pretty sure I can do this.  Artist: cmgravekeeper

Theme: Asbel Lhant from Tales of Graces f on one side of the image, and Alfred Vin Svent from Tales of Xillia on the other side. Some musical notes should be visible between the two.

Text: My PSN name near the top, and the text 'Gaming and Music Enthusiast' at the bottom. You choose the fonts.

Everything else is up to you.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 1

Since I just met the requirement for IV Card request, I am requesting one.

Avatar: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPcMHFtGWdcpkz0i1lzFiTo8SmQlRFCwY6n7iDG0it9gsiq96T

Background: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140113012624/dragoncity/images/8/85/Tumblr_static_22975_adventure_time.jpg

Quote: "what time is it?."

Thank you in advance, and take your time!

Hope you like it!

http://i.imgur.com/pmS2uux.gif

pmS2uux.gif

Next Update Allowed: March 10th

• Like 1