Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

I'm confused about what you want. You want me to have it ready but not post it until you let me know you got the next couple of plats you wanted?

I wanted you to continue working on the original I requested, with the later (future) addition of new platinums-- pre-update-- that I was going to receive (within a short timeframe). I recently platinumed inFAMOUS: FL, and yesterday inFAMOUS: SS, so those I want added (pre-update, since my original IV Card isn't published yet-- pre-update xD). Like I said though, I know I can also get a few more game's platinum within this month maybe and early next year definitely, like Xenoverse, The Swapper, Killzone: Shadow Fall maybe (honestly haven't seen that trophy list xD). May'be 70 would be a good debut for an IV Card is what im visioning...(?) Then there will be the obvious, inevitable update in the future xP. I'm only doing it this way, because you can't request an update till 2 months go by after you got your previous update or new IV card.

But all the inFAMOUS games are definitely musts <3!

Edited by BlueDiamond93
  • Like 1

Request for a profile banner (pretty sure I can do this.  Artist: cmgravekeeper

Theme: A car from Need for Speed Rivals, preferably a Laborghini.

Text: My PSN name in a fancy, blocky font, and the text 'Not Quite Obsessed...' Location is up to you.

Everything else is up to you.

Thanks in advance!

Not quite sure I can do this, either, but I'd like to change the theme of my requested profile banner from a car to Jude and Alvin from Tales of Xillia (EDIT: place the characters on opposing sides of the image, with the text in the middle.). Text stays the same. Thanks in advance!

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 1

Not quite sure I can do this, either, but I'd like to change the theme of my requested profile banner from a car to Jude and Alvin from Tales of Xillia (EDIT: place the characters on opposing sides of the image, with the text in the middle.). Text stays the same. Thanks in advance!

Update your original post with the change. Thanks.

• Like 1

I wanted to ask before I made an official request of a psn header, but does anyone on this awesome team now how to make things like this one?

Since this can be made by pretty much any artist I would really love my psn header to be similar to this; http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/201/6/1/kongou___kantai_collection_by_vjtief-d7rl2h6.jpg, but with a complete character change. The character I want is Yamato from Kantai Collection instead of Kongou.

The middle photo where it has the character popping out I want it to be this photo; 

photoalbum_449690043_user71818870-1.png

The background where it shows four different photos I will leave that up to the artist's imagination; as long as it is kawaii photos of Yamato, which there are alot of them. Also I would not mind if it has Yamato's name in the photo like how it has Kongou's name in it. On the bottom left corner the artist may place their name into the photo while the bottom right side can have my screen name next to it.

Edited by quietlilangel
  • Like 1

I wanted to ask before I made an official request of a psn header, but does anyone on this awesome team now how to make things like this one?

kongou___kantai_collection_by_vjtief-d7r

I think most of us, if not all of us could make something like that. It looks like something Ramonachan would make. If it's a PSN header, from my knowledge I'm the only one who makes them. Though if you preferred someone else, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind making it as well if you asked.

Edited by cmgravekeeper

IV Card.

joseph-joestar-old-face.png

Quote:

You couldn't handle me if I came with instructions.

Backround:

http://www.offdutygamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Spec_Ops_The_Line_Nov2011_5.png

I appreciate it.

Hope you like it!

http://i.imgur.com/93oiL1P.gif

93oiL1P.gif

Next Update Allowed: May 2nd

Edited by cmgravekeeper

Can I have an IV Card? :)

You need to specify what you want in your IV Card to Gravekeeper. Check them out below.

Avatar: Link to a the picture you would like in the top left corner.

Background: Link to any background you would like.

Quote: Any quote to go under your name.

• Like 1

Requesting a signature

Artist:Whoever has the time to do it :)

Theme: Something with Bahamut from Final Fantasy X (possibly showing all/most of the body and not only the head)

Text:MarcusTheShadow

Quote:A human being is only breath and shadow

Thanks

IzvVfdF.png

• Like 2

Avatar: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/72/7e/0e/727e0e59efc8b5171eaebee1c2b0cf7f.jpg

Background: http://www.martialartsmoviejunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Beyond-Good-and-Evil-Logo.jpg

Quote: "If all those on Olympus would deny me my vengeance, then all of Olympus will die."

Little bit of everything. Ezio, beyond good and evil and kratos :)

Edited by Nonon Jakuzure
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...