Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

I'd like to request a sig please.

Also would it be possible to make the sig the same size as the new trophy cards? That way they'll fit nicely next to each other :lol:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Working on it now.

Done:

FOmDcWi.png

Oh my god, this sig is even better than I hoped :holy:. Words cannot express how amazing this is, so this gif will say it for me:

rdh54.0.gif

Would it be possible to request two avatars of that sig: one normal version and one with a christmas hat that I can use during December :lol:?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 4

Hello.

please forgive me for asking but would it be possible to request an avatar and/or card please? (if only one then an avatar please)

If so, could I have one related to Shenmue which includes my name?

I would use this on my PSN profile too if it had my name.

Thank you.

Edited by Haysi_Fantayzee
  • Like 1

Signature Request

Artist - Any available

Image - 1rsz_teri_butcherettes.jpg

Quote - If even possible, replace "le butcherettes" with "play responsibly".  Looks tough, but we'll see. (If not, honestly, I don't mind the text as it is.)

Can it also be sized as tall as the premium trophy cards?  I want it to fit nicely together.  Whoever takes this on, take your time & thanks a ton.  :D

Edited by PlayResponsibly
  • Like 1

Hello.please forgive me for asking but would it be possible to request an avatar and/or card please? (if only one then an avatar please)If so, could I have one related to Shenmue which includes my name?I would use this on my PSN profile too if it had my name.Thank you.

Card? Do you mean a IV Card? And yea you can request an avatar too.

• Like 1

Sorry I don't know what a IV card is? but I mean the one you see in my reply, with my trophy details on?

Really want my name in an avatar if possible with Shenmue picture, not sure if this is easy cos my name is not short? It would I think be ok if the name was on top like...

Haysi

Fantayzee

But as I am no good at this and you guys are... I will leave it with you please.

Thank you

Edited by Haysi_Fantayzee
  • Like 1

Working on it now.

Done:

FOmDcWi.png

Hey Ramonachan, not sure if you saw it, but is it possible to create an avatar from that sig (see quote below)?

Would it be possible to request two avatars of that sig: one normal version and one with a christmas hat that I can use during December :lol:?

• Like 1

Lol thnx :D. But no christmas hat?

According to the site the colored image is too large, so I can't use it as an avatar :(

When December comes around, I'll be taking christmas hat avy requests here (like I do every year) free of charge. So wait until then. :P

Try this one out

rnSOCXv.jpg

• Like 2