Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

Signature Request

Artist - Any available

I just want to get something new as I've had the same sig for upwards of 4 years now. Artistic licence is in full swing with this as I'm open to any style. 

• Like 1

Signature Request

Artist - Any available

I just want to get something new as I've had the same sig for upwards of 4 years now. Artistic licence is in full swing with this as I'm open to any style. 

Hope you like it 

F06SKJ4.png

I saved some other variations as well here : Album Link

• Like 2

Request for a profile banner (pretty sure I can do this.  Artist: cmgravekeeper

Theme: Asbel Lhant from Tales of Graces f on one side of the image, and Alfred Vin Svent from Tales of Xillia on the other side. Some musical notes should be visible between the two.

Text: My PSN name near the top, and the text 'Gaming and Music Enthusiast' at the bottom. You choose the fonts.

Everything else is up to you.

Thanks in advance!

I know you've waited a long time. Your wait is over, I got down to your request. I don't usually do 2 characters in the same image but I think it turned out pretty good. I hope you like it! :)

http://i.imgur.com/jBVnc9k.png

jBVnc9k.png

• Like 1

I know you've waited a long time. Your wait is over, I got down to your request. I don't usually do 2 characters in the same image but I think it turned out pretty good. I hope you like it! :)

http://i.imgur.com/jBVnc9k.png

jBVnc9k.png

I love it so much <3 <3 <3

Yea it was a long wait but it's worth every second to have this at the top of my forum page!

Thanks so much! :lol:

Edited by MrSwagtwiceover
  • Like 1

Sorry for the confusion.

Could I please have a Shenmue avatar (the one I have already got would be ok, I would leave it with the artist) but most importantly my name added please Haysi Fantayzee.

It is ok if that is one word above the other (with the H above the N for example). It is ok to remove the original text if this helps create space. Whichever is easiest and least hassle :)

The name on the avatar would be the biggest request as I will use this for my PSN avatar as well as here.

Any Shenmue trophy card please, totally leaving that up to the artist.

Really appreciate this.

Thank you.

Edited by Haysi_Fantayzee
  • Like 1

I'm really impressed by some of the creations you have done.

Signature request..

Artist: Anyone, doesn't matter who.

Image: http://40.media.tumblr.com/a2a0a0ea8274014cc19934a2242ad930/tumblr_mpbc1xLo6r1r0u7j7o1_500.jpg

Quote: My PSNP name and this text フェアリーテイル 

Could you also make it the same size as my trophy card. That would be amazing. Thank you.

EDIT: Let me know if the image size is perfect or not so I could change it or choose a different image or theme.

Edited by drag0n2
  • Like 1

Hey cmgravekeeper, 

I'm going to do a trophy checklist for my 25th plat. Can I get one of those IV trophy cards? No rush, I'm at least a month away (I'm in the thl contest, so its probably a bit more than a month though). 

Background link: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130315181034/villains/images/a/a7/Rainbow_Lightning_Bolts.jpg

Avatar Link- http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m8jceWaz1CLgHd4iOkmzuMA.jpg

1st quote: Cut the cord that defines you

2nd quote: Which is more elusive- freedom or sanity?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to make a signature request from you bootyful people ^_^

Artist: Preferably Ramonachan, but all your guys' work are awesome so I wouldn't mind at all if another one of you did it :)

Image/Theme: Yuuki Tenpouin from Code:Breaker

Text: SkyesUnholy, and also "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, and an angry requiem for evil"

Also, preferably in the dimensions of 500x165, but other than that, artist has total freedom in how they choose the background, fonts, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 1

I'd like to make a signature request from you bootyful people ^_^

Artist: Preferably Ramonachan, but all your guys' work are awesome so I wouldn't mind at all if another one of you did it :)

Image/Theme: Yuuki Tenpouin from Code:Breaker

Text: SkyesUnholy, and also "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, and an angry requiem for evil"

Also, preferably in the dimensions of 500x165, but other than that, artist has total freedom in how they choose the background, fonts, etc.

Thanks in advance!

WMtn7AS.png

• Like 3

Hey guys. I would like a normal banner for my page a.k.a my "About Me" section.

Artist: Anyone

Theme: Kingdom Hearts 

Text: "About me"

Thanks and sorry for asking you to do me so many things I know all of you are probably so busy working on signatures for others. 

• Like 1