Water Sword!

• 1 year later...

Sup man I jus recently got this plat and u wanna do ur hard playthrough without the water sword. Dahaka can literally one hit u and the only safe way to beat him takes a lot of luck to get him in the rhythm of. The empress is a lot easier and can be cheaply beaten if ur having problems. On topic yea u can get it every playthrough after gettin all the life upgrades.

The consensus is that you don't get the water sword on the hard play through. The Dahaka is really hard at that difficulty as his attacks can kill you with one hit... So I've been told. I didn't bother to test him on that.

Not so much one hit, but you will take a lot of damage doing so. Hell, even the Empress was a pain in the ass to fight on Hard mode. I believe it is better to fight the Dahaka on both Easy or Normal.

• 4 months later...

Yeah I don't think you should fight the Dahaka on Hard. He takes so many hits and his blows obliterate huge chunks of your health. It took me about thirty minutes but I figured how to do it pretty easily. Nevermind that and just go for the empress. Collect all upgrades but just don't pick up the Water Sword.

• 1 month later...

Am I the only person who thought the Dahaka was far easier to beat on hard than the empress? Considering his very predictable moves and how he's hanging from a ledge completly powerless against you for half the fight? The empress on the other hand completely wrecked my shit...

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1 January 2015 at 11:49 PM, Pottercito_ said:

Hello everybody, I have a doubt, if I collect every Life Upgrade, Can I collect them again in other Playthrough? I mean, can I obtain the Water Sword again? Thanks. Good luck in this 2015! 

Yes u can, but make a back up at the last fount one as the secret ending glitched on me. U probably already plated it but if not defo make one, heard if u skip the cutscenes and credits which I did u void the trophies.