No more challenges ?

Chaplinovic

• 4 weeks later...

Ive been waiting for a new match day challenge myself for almost 2 weeks now and regularly check every couple of days! I hope they are still supporting this game as i want to try and get the platinum myself and have only 2 trophies left to obtain the platinum! 

Please EA give us a new match day challenge!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was about to post a new thread regarding the "Challenging" trophy, then I saw this one.

It seems as though EA have left four there in order for us to get the trophy. They are:

Manchester City v Chelsea

A Korean League Match

An Irish Cup Final/League Match

A fourth one I can't remember...i think it involves AC Milan

These are the only ones you can do I think. However, I have completed the Man City v Chelsea & Korean ones on World Class and the trophy didn't pop.  :hmm:  

It also doesn't help that all four of the above mentioned "scenarios" aren't scenarios at all, they are, in fact, full matches instead of the "88 minutes gone, don't concede" type ones. 

Since posting this, I have posted on the EA forums, asking why I haven't got the trophy after completing TWO of the four challenges on Legendary. 

I will post back on this thread once I have a reply from EA.

Edited by LemonSack225

I was about to post a new thread regarding the "Challenging" trophy, then I saw this one.

It seems as though EA have left four there in order for us to get the trophy. They are:

Manchester City v Chelsea

A Korean League Match

An Irish Cup Final/League Match

A fourth one I can't remember...i think it involves AC Milan

These are the only ones you can do I think. However, I have completed the Man City v Chelsea & Korean ones on World Class and the trophy didn't pop.  :hmm:  

It also doesn't help that all four of the above mentioned "scenarios" aren't scenarios at all, they are, in fact, full matches instead of the "88 minutes gone, don't concede" type ones. 

Since posting this, I have posted on the EA forums, asking why I haven't got the trophy after completing TWO of the four challenges on Legendary. 

I will post back on this thread once I have a reply from EA.

Hey man I'm galf your on board with us please update us with any news you get from ea thanks bro :)

Nothing back from EA yet guys but here's what I posted on "EA Answers"...

EA, I have completed TWO of the four Match Day challenges you have left in FIFA 14, both on Legendary and I haven't got the trophy. Why is this?

Can I remind you of the trophy description below?:

"Challenging
Complete a Match Day Challenge in Highlights of the Week on at least World Class difficulty"

You made the game, World Class comes before Legendary in the difficulty list. 

I have completed Manchester City v Chelsea & the K-League match. 

• Like 1

All,

There is a way to get this trophy. Thanks to SandroAloisio I got it yesterday.  What you need to do is the following:

1) Load the game and go to the screen where "highlights of the week is shown".

2) Without entering that mode, click the Playstation button and changa your date and time settings of the PS4 to: 09/26/2014  13:30

3) Go back to the game and click on "highlights of the week" to enter the mode

4) An extra 2 challenges (total of 6) should show now.  Go to the Brasil World Cup mode and enter the Challenges.  You should find one with Messi having to score 3 goals against Germany.  Complete in any difficulty and you'll get the trophy!

Acknowledgment to SandroAloisio.

Hope this helps!

• Like 2

All,

There is a way to get this trophy. Thanks to SandroAloisio I got it yesterday.  What you need to do is the following:

2) Without entering that mode, click the Playstation button and changa your date and time settings of the PS4 to: 09/26/2014  13:30

4) An extra 2 challenges (total of 6) should show now.  Go to the Brasil World Cup mode and enter the Challenges.  You should find one with Messi having to score 3 goals against Germany.  Complete in any difficulty and you'll get the trophy!

Hope this helps!

Yes he helped me do these yesterday and thanks to him my account can now be 100% again , I owe him big time !!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

You can change the date back and go to Fifa World Cup and there will be challenges. I had this problem a couple of months ago but someone told me the date to change too and it worked. This was on ps4, so I'm not sure about the PS3 version. I'm not too sure about the date, but I'm sure a quick search can solve that issue ;).

• 1 month later...

All,

Hope this helps!

Will try this when I'm home from work. Never got Platinum on FIFA before so this should be fun :)

Edit: Did not work. Completed it in Amateur difficulty and didn't pop 

Edited by Buswellmation