People with same avatar!

PatVach

~ Happens sometimes on PSN as their are heaps of Lightning lovers which is fair enough because she is awesome! I'm always happy to see other Lighting lovers but sometimes wish I was the only one with it on, as far as the amount of people I would say quite a few people have it xD Hopefully my i'm the only member on this site with my Lighting avatar though as it was very hard to find xD

• Like 1

I had an avatar of Tidus ever since I first joined PSN. Then came the remaster of FFX and I started seeing a ton of Tidus and Yuna avatars. I've been pretty much switching it up constantly ever since. 

I think I'll stay with this Hugo avatar from now on though. Highly doubt too many people would want it lol.

~ Happens sometimes on PSN as their are heaps of Lightning lovers which is fair enough because she is awesome! I'm always happy to see other Lighting lovers but sometimes wish I was the only one with it on, as far as the amount of people I would say quite a few people have it xD Hopefully my i'm the only member on this site with my Lighting avatar though as it was very hard to find xD

Actually i have the same lightning avatar from dissida :) im using a skullgirls valentine one though for now

• Like 1

^ I feel exactly the same way, but with all the characters I've had an avatar of :)

Even though I know I'm not.

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Doesn't bother me either way. Haha, especially since I haven't even bothered to set an avatar here yet, and I have been here how long?

I don't run across people using the same PSN avatar as mine very often though, to the point where I get confused for a moment on the "active thread list" here when the most recent poster shares my avatar. A bit of an "I don't remember posting in that thread...?" moment, as it were.

But it doesn't bother me.

On a different forum, a personal avatar I had edited and sized for my own use was added to the forum's "stock" avatar choices without my permission, so suddenly it was being used everywhere. THAT is the sort of situation where it would bother me. I don't own any of the pictures on the PSN, so it's no big deal.

Edited by SolarCat02

Someone on my friends list has the same avatar for PSN that I have for this website. Me and Simula also have similar avatars for this website, but I don't think I've seen anybody with an Elena avatar for PSN. I've seen plenty of people with Nathan Drake avatars, which is what I used to have.

I find people with my Jodie avatar fairly often but my previous one, Claire Redfield from RE:DC (RE2 scenario) is kinda hard to find, no one in my friend list has ever used Claire, but around 3 people in my FL used my Jodie avatar at some point.

It doesn't bother me when i find someone else who's using my avatar though, why would it anyway?  :P

Someone on my friends list has the same avatar for PSN that I have for this website. Me and Simula also have similar avatars for this website, but I don't think I've seen anybody with an Elena avatar for PSN. I've seen plenty of people with Nathan Drake avatars, which is what I used to have.

My 1st avatar on PSN was that Elena from U2.  :P

• Like 1

Right now, I have a Tidus avatar. I've had it for a long time and don't change it just because someone else has it. Although, I don't like it when I have the same avatar and color as someone on my friend's list. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if my friends and I all bought Prinny avatars and had the same color in order for Prinny madness to take over PSN (BTW, I totally want this to happen).

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1