People with same avatar!

PatVach

I'd feel great about it, seeing people who might share my same interests. Earlier today I was looking at the forum activity on the home page and seen someone who posted with the same avatar I last had. Thought it was me and was confused for a moment. xD I had just woken up, I couldn't have posted that quickly.

• Like 1

For my own twisted enjoyment reasons/to fit the name better; I'd sort of, kind of wish there was a pic of Timmy's dad from the show :D

In all seriousness....nahh it doesn't bother me too much. It shouldn't really. But hey if it does--well then I think then we oughta' duke it out in a 'who wore it better' Brawl lol.

I have had numerous Uncharted avy's in the past and seen some people with the very same one, it's just bound to happen at some point. But if it doesn't, well then I envy you good sir.

If anything I agree with what HoshiLockHeart said =] & while it's just a representation of what you like, I agree, I think it does just sort of advertise what you like.

I have yet to see anyone with the avatar that I use. However, if a good Prinny avatar was available, I would be using that. And there would surely be quite a few people using it.

Speaking of avatars, they are displayed much too small on this site. Sometimes I can't even tell who the avatar is. I liked how you could see a larger version of the avatars on psntrophyleaders.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I change my avatar pretty often (It can be the best avatar ever and I'll still change it within a week) but most of the time I don't find others with the same one. Besides, if I ever do encounter someone with the same avatar as me, I change it. It doesn't bother me but I have so much avatars (And I know I'm going to change it anyway) that I can change it to another avatar I like. If it matters, I currently have the "King Of Kings" avatar. 

Well, according to PSN Trophy Leaders, only one other person shares the same avatar as me. I call bullshit ^-^

I tend to not change my avatars for a while and I only changed mine recently, but I had my last one for almost 6 months. I'm not too phased about others sharing the same avatar as me, as it's nice to see others with the same too now and then. xD

• 1 year later...

I just looked up my PSN Profile over at PSN Trophy Leaders. There it says 67 other users share my avatar.

UP90001310T01_206FAD37793CFD363C3F_L.png

For anyone curious, I got my hands on this PSN avatar as a Tearaway (PS Vita) pre-order bonus. :eyebrow: I entered the voucher code containing both Iota and Atoi avatars, the game’s original game soundtrack (with bonus tracks), LittleBigPlanet DLC costumes of said characters and some other miscellaneous.

Edited by Skeptical69

i just looked up my PSN Profile on PSN Trophy Leaders and it says that 67 other users share my Avatar.

UP90001310T01_206FAD37793CFD363C3F_L.png

for anyone who is curious, i got this avatar as a exclusive bonus for Pre-ordering Tearaway for the PS Vita system. :eyebrow: i had to enter a code which came with this and another avatar, game soundtrack and a bunch of other stuff... it was all done by a code so it's not for sale on the PlayStation store.  :P

I've seen that avatar before :hmm:... Oh yeah, TheYuriG has it. Boy do I miss him! -_-

On 9/10/2016 at 9:43 PM, i_cree_p said:

I just seen an avatar on PSN store that costs $26.99!!! It is a picture of a diamond...

Did it look like this? :hmm:

FHBqHxOoUXBLbf1AzKWLxwE3hhgbQBIU.png

You should know this avatar is $7.55 on the Australian PlayStation Store! D:

There’s no way I’d ever pay THAT amount for a single PSN Avatar (especially knowing it's just one USD in the PS Store’s North American region)! :angry:

Edited by Skeptical69