Will the Japanese DLC get to transfer to the 2nd game?(PS3)

I was wondering if you could transfer the Japanese DLCs from the first game(Project Diva F) to the 2nd game(Project Diva F:2nd) such as the EXTRA Characters,Modules, and Toro/Kuro EXTRA contents. I already have the English versions of the 2 games but I was planning to get the Japanese games just to get the DLC of Toro and Kuro because I know they're only available for the Japanese version and cannot be used in the English Version...Since the Project Diva F:2nd(English ver.) has the ability to import the Japanese version of the 2nd game, I'm thinking if I could transfer the Japanese DLCs from the first game to the 2nd game,I might have it in the English version as well.

DLC Information:

https://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/DLC+Information+(%C6%92)

• 1 year later...

Savedata and DLC are region specific and will not work crossregion. moreover - if you have the PS Vita version - you need a Japanese account logged on the console in order to get the Japanese DLC for the Japanese game. Even if it could technically work - it will not get carried over to any other region because changing account on the vita requires the user to format the memory card anyway.

Edited by PiotrekHenry
Additional info concerning PS vita version.