"Love Them And Leave Them" won't pop...

I have every car unlocked. I'd driven every car. I've just spent the last 40 odd minutes going through every car and driving them. I've restarded the game,

Is there's something I'm missing? I have 41 cars, I've looked up lists, I have all the cars on said lists, I've driven them all, more than once, and it won't go. I've been playing it for the last few hours and only back up my saves when I'm done with a session, so I can't download an old save and go from there either. Welp?

UPDATE, IT MAKES THE WHOLE THING USELESS AND A MOD SHOULD COME ALONG AND DELETE MY TOPIC

I always do a damn decent share of research before posting to a site like this looking for help, but I did a bit more and found that for some reason jumping through a billboard worked for other people stuck, I tried it and it worked. Trophy is mine now, sorry for this waste of a post guys. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I myself had an issue with this trophy. I drove all 41 cars but it the game said I drove 40 out of 41. I made sure I did not miss a single car but that did nothing. I read somewhere that someone had this exact problem that I had. He said that the trophy popped once he entered an public lobby. I did the same and the trophy then unlocked. When I left the online server, taking me back to the single player environment, I looked at my collectible statistics to see that the "Cars Driven" stat still displayed 40/41, despite meeting the requirements to trigger the trophy when it's supposed to pop once I reached 41/41.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...