Maybe Far Cry 5? Wishes, thoughts, etc.

STAZtheOTAKU

Most likely there will be a Far Cry 5, yeah, with how Ubisoft seem to be milking all of their franchises. As for what I want, well, I would want a Far Cry 4 Blood Dragon, or for Blood Dragon to have their own games! I think I actually liked Blood Dragon way better than Far Cry 3

Ubisoft's all about the beating of dead horses, I don't see why Far Cry 5 wouldn't be in the cards. I'm still waiting for one of their series to jump the shark and be set in space.

Most likely there will be a Far Cry 5, yeah, with how Ubisoft seem to be milking all of their franchises. As for what I want, well, I would want a Far Cry 4 Blood Dragon, or for Blood Dragon to have their own games! I think I actually liked Blood Dragon way better than Far Cry 3

Ok, so Ubiosft releases sequels to games. How is this milking?

If milking means getting a new game of a franchise every year, then milking is great. New content to look forward to every year. As long as the games are good (and before the "Unity is buggy!" complaints come in, I'd like to point out they patched that) why does it matter if they're being milked? A lot of people will enjoy it, and that's really all that matters. Is it really affecting your playing experience negatively in any way?

Sorry, but this "milking" thing annoys me.

As for the OT: I couldn't get into Far Cry, so I couldn't say I really want another, but I see a Far Cry 5 being very possible. As for the story/location, I wouldn't mind a DLC-length game (Like First Light) following on from the "good" ending of FC3, just to see how the characters cope. Although I would probably watch it instead of play it.

• Like 2

The 4th was release a few weeks ago, don't rush things up. Hopefully they will make a 5th game but in my opinion they should release about 2017, why? Because they don't stop making Assassin's Creeds every year, 2014 they released 2 AC's, I'm a big fan of AC's since from the start, you can see it from my game stats, and they ruined Assassin's Creed, Unity was full of bugs, I don't want the games to be release that much faster because that makes people spent more money or make people change games really fast.

Yush, Farcry 5 will happen I had....a vision O w o *jk*

But yes, I'm sure they're will be a Farcry 5- For the setting I wonder? The possibilities are endless, you see what the Final Fantasy series came up with? O_o So here is my take on the setting....

Perhaps it will be set in distant future, they'll be a British Warlord and Hybrid animals...such as Bear Zebra's and Kodomo dragon Peacocks. The main character, will be trying to make it back to space...? Because the world has been taken over, by the British warlord and wildlife. Ookay I suppose that makes sense...^-^'