Trophy log suggestion

That's a pretty cool idea, I like it

To add to that, I'd also like to see overall completion percentages per console added to the statistics page too. I think that would be a pretty cool stat, but I don't want to make a new thread to just recommend that so I'll just throw that in too :P

That would mess up the statistics a bit, I think.

Multi-platform list would be accounted for on each platform :hmm:

That would mess up the statistics a bit, I think.Multi-platform list would be accounted for on each platform :hmm:

How? It could just be an arrow next to the overall percentage on your profile, from there you can see your overall percentage, your ps4 percentage and so on... I think it sounds great and i want it

That would mess up the statistics a bit, I think.

Multi-platform list would be accounted for on each platform :hmm:

How? It could just be an arrow next to the overall percentage on your profile, from there you can see your overall percentage, your ps4 percentage and so on... I think it sounds great and i want it

Nah, I wouldn't want it to affect any other stat or the overall percentage - just exist on the statistics page as an interesting stat. It being an arrow off of overall percentage wouldn't necessarily make sense because that's not how overall percentage is calculated :P

And DocDoom does have a point with multi-console lists screwing with that stat at this point, hmm  :dunno:

Yeah, that's the thing. What also would be great is the ability to compare yearly statistics side by side.

To add to that, I'd also like to see overall completion percentages per console added to the statistics page too. I think that would be a pretty cool stat, but I don't want to make a new thread to just recommend that so I'll just throw that in too :P

I honestly think these are great ideas and would like to see them added to the site :)

It'd be pretty interesting to see these types of stats too! :)

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the thing. What also would be great is the ability to compare yearly statistics side by side.

2nd this if it could be worked out.