WISHLIST FOR FREE PLAYSTATION PLUS GAMES

DarkMetroidSouls

For PS3, I wish they'd give us Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs or Dark Souls 2, but I highly doubt that will happen! I'd also like the Devil May Cry HD collection, Dragon Ball Budokai HD, Silent Hill HD or Tomb Raider Trilogy. HDs are usually nice.

Edited by Vaxij

Fifa 14, Dark Souls, Shank, Assassin's Creed III, and Uncharted 2, because they're all games other people put on my profile, and I'd like to be able to at least have the option to get some trophies and keep them from dragging my completion down, without having to spend money buying them.

Then also Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Katamari Forever, Portal 2, and Soul Calibur V,  because they're all games I either rented or sold, and I don't want to have to spend money on them again just for trophies.

• Like 1

Fifa 14, Dark Souls, Shank, Assassin's Creed III, and Uncharted 2, because they're all games other people put on my profile, and I'd like to be able to at least have the option to get some trophies and keep them from dragging my completion down, without having to spend money buying them.

Then also Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Katamari Forever, Portal 2, and Soul Calibur V,  because they're all games I either rented or sold, and I don't want to have to spend money on them again just for trophies.

Forget AC 3, it has been offered last year from plus.

Assassin's Creed IV PS3 (I'll probably end up buying it before it comes on + though)

Assassin's Creed IV PS4 (Gotta get dem double plats)

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation

God of War Collection

Rayman Legends on Vita

LEGO Batman 3 on Vita (so I don't have to buy DLC)
The Walking Dead Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones Season Pass or Tales From the Borderlands season pass (wanted to try out this style of game, but not enough to pay for it)

Heavy Rain or Beyond Two Souls (same reason as above)

Darksiders II

Edited by madbuk

February - Resident Evil 6

March - Gran Turismo 6

April - Ratchet and Clank trilogy

May - Need for speed rivals

June - Battlefield 4

July - Saints Row 4

August - Darksiders 2

September - Far Cry 4

October - AC Black Flag

November - Arkham Origins

December - The last of us

We already got Darksiders 2 & Arkham Origins so you can write them off your list. Other than them, it's a pretty nice list.

• Like 1

When did we get Darksiders 2 and Arkham Origins? (PS3 version not blackgate or anything) I'm a member since December 2012 of the EU plus and I didn't get these games..

I'm sorry, i got both mixed up, we got Darksiders 1 & Arkham City + Arkham Asylum... my bad lol

• Like 1

So many. Most of what I want on PSN now was already offered for free, and sadly, I didn't know at the time you had to click buy to ensure you could download it later. 

Other than those, it will be nice to cross prototype 2 off my list next week :)

More HD collections would be nice, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear, all of them :)