landmark trophy troubles

kingdan5689

I have just finished collecting all 242 landmarks around the US but surprise surprise no trophy popped. I can filter the map to show only undiscovered cones and theres none anywhere no matter how hard i scan. also in the awards theres one missing from east coast and mountain ranges. is there a glitch that left 2 landmarks off the map? anybody else have any trouble? im ready to start revisiting all 242 to see if they pop thatll b hard now theyve already been ticked though

I have just finished collecting all 242 landmarks around the US but surprise surprise no trophy popped. I can filter the map to show only undiscovered cones and theres none anywhere no matter how hard i scan. also in the awards theres one missing from east coast and mountain ranges. is there a glitch that left 2 landmarks off the map? anybody else have any trouble? im ready to start revisiting all 242 to see if they pop thatll b hard now theyve already been ticked though

Hi, it is just really hard to spot some of them. A lot of gamers think that it is a glitch or bug but no. Try to scan under location names such as "Mountain States" or on wide vertical roads. It is really easy to miss them. Award system works fine for Landmarks and anything related to it. Good luck with finding the rest of them :)

P.S. My last one was in the Airport in NY I think and I missed that landmark at least 5 times before I found it :)

• 1 month later...

In the awards section there is an award for each zone for finding all the landmarks.  These still add up even if the other counters reset.  If you havent got each zone award then you havent got all the landmarks. The ones in the mountain areas and along the zone division lines are hard to find - being white on white.