Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sigma999

How to select the chapter in co-op online?

10 posts in this topic

I don't have a freaking idea on how to do this.

How can I become a host of a session in co-op and select the chapter i want to play?

I've got the last two trophies of co-op to earn but most of the time I keep starting in the 1st or 2nd chapter when i go online and doesn't give me the option to select the chapter.

What can I do?

Thanks for the understanding.

You press the select button which will allow you to change the difficulty and the level at the setup screen.

You press the select button which will allow you to change the difficulty and the level at the setup screen.

i think you can only do that if your hosting that game, if your not its up to someone else which level you play

Yeah my bad. I just noticed the "online" part. I did all my trophies off-line. Sorry

i think you can only do that if your hosting that game, if your not its up to someone else which level you play

How can I be the host of the game so i can decide the chapter to play?

Yeah my bad. I just noticed the "online" part. I did all my trophies off-line. Sorry

Thanks, pal. I Also did 4 of them offline but now myf riend can't help me out so I need to go out online and get them myself. It's turning to hell just to get that accomplishment.

I don't have a freaking idea on how to do this.

How can I become a host of a session in co-op and select the chapter i want to play?

I've got the last two trophies of co-op to earn but most of the time I keep starting in the 1st or 2nd chapter when i go online and doesn't give me the option to select the chapter.

What can I do?

Thanks for the understanding.

Just keep backing out and in, until you're host. Don't rely on random people to host because 9/10 they will quit.

The way I did worked 90% of time - went to private match and selected the level and difficulty then back out and went to search for an online match and it was finding a match under my "criteria" ^_^

Thank you all for your help and advice.

The online co-op selection was basically a strike of luck to get what the chapter i wanted so I did all the co-op trophies except the Overboard one with a friend on offline. It was more fast and less irritating that way.

Edited by Jiaho24

just stay until the end of a map, when everybody leaves you become the host and you can choose which to map.

how do you host the game? what do you need to do?