• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I recently bought the PS3 version of this game, to be clear,there IS a trophy list which is the same as the other versions,if you play the game you can earn those trophies, the problem is that there is a bug on the trophy list because it doesn't sync to your online profile,the trophies that you earn don't even add to your overall number online.

-Someone should contact sony, to see if this bug can get solved someway.

-Also, i think PSN Profiles should add the trophy list to the site, even if no one has joined.If the game was inserted at least we could make gaming sessions for the only online trophy using the PS3 list, its not a big deal but it would be something.

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone  :)

I just contacted Milestone in terms of this problem. This is the main content of my mail (shortened in order to avoid the TL;DR - moments :) )

Dear Sir or Madam,

I really love your MotoGP-, MXGP-, WRC - games and many others you have been developing.

When I took a look at the MXGP-games, I have seen that the PS3-trophy list of MXGP Compact is not synchronized for the servers:

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=mxgp

You can only see the PS4- and the Vita-version, although you can buy the PS3-version as well (which I just did in order to support you :) ).
Therefore I kindly ask you whether you would be able to establish contact with Sony in order to synchronize this list as well. I would really love to play MXGP Compact again on PS3.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read those lines. I'd be very thankful if you would send me an answer to this message.

Greetings from Germany!

I'll post here if I receive an answer.

Have a nice day!

• 7 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 0:33 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hey everyone  :)

I just contacted Milestone in terms of this problem. This is the main content of my mail (shortened in order to avoid the TL;DR - moments :) )

Dear Sir or Madam,

I really love your MotoGP-, MXGP-, WRC - games and many others you have been developing.

When I took a look at the MXGP-games, I have seen that the PS3-trophy list of MXGP Compact is not synchronized for the servers:

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=mxgp

You can only see the PS4- and the Vita-version, although you can buy the PS3-version as well (which I just did in order to support you :) ).
Therefore I kindly ask you whether you would be able to establish contact with Sony in order to synchronize this list as well. I would really love to play MXGP Compact again on PS3.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read those lines. I'd be very thankful if you would send me an answer to this message.

Greetings from Germany!

I'll post here if I receive an answer.

Have a nice day!

So no luck then :/