SW: The Force Unleashed I - Sith Master Difficulty

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!, there are a few cheats out there you can use to obtain a heap of the power orbs. I'm pretty sure one of the other pstrophy sites has a guide on how to exploit it. but if you're trying to do it legitimately I would suggest using only force lightning on paratus. then run around in circles until it is recharged then do it again. you'll get 2 checkpoints through out the fight where you have to kill 2 junk titans.  

• Like 1

Hey man, I actually got around to platting this game a week or two back after years of loving it. I was scared to do Sith Master, so, like the pussy I am, I used cheats.

There's a particular cheat where basically what you do is you get your skills maxed out right, then you reset them and remax them with cheats til you have a whole bunch of leftover points you can spend. Then, every time you get really low on health in the game, you can just reset the points (because that refills your health) and then rebuy them all over and over, also you'll be fully upgraded, if I'm not making sense then follow the guide I'll edit into my post when I find it in my history, it made Sith Master mode a box of piss, easy peasy. Although to be honest, it wasn't that hard anyway, short of the boss battles I think I could have done it no problem, and probably will sometime in the future for fun.

Here, grab this guide, scroll almost all the way to the bottom, and it tells you how to get cheats to work with trophies, I can 100% say this works as I did it less than 3 weeks ago. http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1565-star-wars-the-force-unleashed-road-map-and-trophy-guide/

Edited by Douchepants Dylan
  • Like 1