I deleted it after one week!

boombatakr

You can call me a bad gamer, and you would probably be right. I'm not the biggest gamer, nor am I great at games. I do love playing as much as the next guy. I also don't mind games that are competitive, but holy Christ did this game give be NES flashbacks! I did something I never did before.I bought this game a week ago and already deleted it. It pissed me off THAT much! For starters, it was the biggest pain in my ass because it took two days to download another to install. When i finally got to start the game, it took like another couple hours to update it. Then..... once i finally got to play the actual game, it was THE hardest game i have EVER played! This was utter bullshit!! There are scenes when the screen is too far away and you can't even see Kratos in the sea of baddies. Then THE straw! The straw the put that camel out of its misery. A fairly early stage where you face a wave of baddies that pop up out of the ground and when i defeat them, im left with an inch of life, then another wave pops up. There is NO crate so i can open to get more life and they all take like 30-40 hits each to go down! Thats fucking nuts! My fingers are so from this one damn stage and ive tried like 10 times. This fucking game pissed me off more then being married to my ex wife!

I deleted that bastard, and accept my losses! I feel just like kratos now!

AGHHHHHHHHHH!

This game is THAT hard? or you're exaggerate? the platinum for this game is at 17% and it take 6 to 10 hours for some to finish, maybe you're right, you're a bad gamer haha, but i can't tell, i have the full collection excepted this one and i don't know when i'll start it, i remember I played GOW on my PS2 back then but that's it, this seems pretty easy for real.

Edited by Kulzyc
  • Like 1

You can call me a bad gamer, and you would probably be right. I'm not the biggest gamer, nor am I great at games. I do love playing as much as the next guy. I also don't mind games that are competitive, but holy Christ did this game give be NES flashbacks! I did something I never did before.I bought this game a week ago and already deleted it. It pissed me off THAT much! For starters, it was the biggest pain in my ass because it took two days to download another to install. When i finally got to start the game, it took like another couple hours to update it. Then..... once i finally got to play the actual game, it was THE hardest game i have EVER played! This was utter bullshit!! There are scenes when the screen is too far away and you can't even see Kratos in the sea of baddies. Then THE straw! The straw the put that camel out of its misery. A fairly early stage where you face a wave of baddies that pop up out of the ground and when i defeat them, im left with an inch of life, then another wave pops up. There is NO crate so i can open to get more life and they all take like 30-40 hits each to go down! Thats fucking nuts! My fingers are so from this one damn stage and ive tried like 10 times. This fucking game pissed me off more then being married to my ex wife!

AGHHHHHHHHHH!

Unlike you, Kratos actually completed his goal lol. 

God of war A isn't the most popular one in thee series so I don't blame you for deleting it. I would say try to read up on different guides and watch walk through.  Also if you think this tough, come and try complete Raiden 4 with me lol. 

• Like 1

AGHHHHHHHHHH!

You could've posted this as a status update.

• Like 1

This game is THAT hard? or you're exaggerate? the platinum for this game is at 17% and it take 6 to 10 hours for some to finish, maybe you're right, you're a bad gamer haha, but i can't tell, i have the full collection excepted this one and i don't know when i'll start it, i remember I played GOW on my PS2 back then but that's it, this seems pretty easy for real.

Gaming experience doesn't work like that. I complete shmups but I suck at platforming and couldn't complete Sly 1. Now think about it, Sly 1 one takes 5-10 hours but some shmups take up to 100 hours of pure skill. Plus he said he wasn't a big gamer lol. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

Well, maybe it's not that you're a bad gamer, but that you didn't have practice on that game, I found it one of the easiest, still 3rd, GoS and CoO are easier IMO, but I did complete every game before and I finished the trilogy on very hard.

I do agree with somethings you said, the fucking camera zooming out to show everything but the fight is utter shit

God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and Chains of Olympus are much more easier, and fun. I loved the updated graphics and all but the fighting mechanics were terrible in God of War A for me. Maybe I should try God of War III. Maybe it is more fun?

God of War: Ghost of Sparta, and Chains of Olympus are much more easier, and fun. I loved the updated graphics and all but the fighting mechanics were terrible in God of War A for me. Maybe I should try God of War III. Maybe it is more fun?

If you like GoW you definitely should try 3, its the best one imo. 1 and 2 are also really good, but i honestly think that ascension was the easiest gow, so im not sure if hack and slash games are for you if you had problems with it.

not to be a smartass or anything but if it was too hard for you why didn't you just playthrough it on an easier setting until you felt comfortable with the controls and compatent enough to tackle the harder difficulties. there is no shame in playing a game on easy if thats all you can manage. i often play my first playthrough on any game on easy just to experience the story, then i go back on harder difficulties and try for the trophies.

Edited by funboy1246
  • Like 2

I really needed to check your profile to truly understand your rage.

Well, maybe you don't need to be an expert to play this entry of the gow franchise but to play gow1, gow2, gow3 before is your best training.

Even when I'm a fan of the franchise I felt like you at the beginning, dizzy, and cursing: Where the f*** I am when I fought the first boss and Kratos was surrounded for lots of enemies and the moving scenario, but you know, after you survive that the rest of the game is easy and somewhat enjoyable, even the trails of Arquimedes was patched.

If you have the possibilities I advice you to play the original games (gow1-2-3) in order, and if you just want to play GOW3 (because so much love from the community) I prevent you, the first boss has the moving stuff and the epic wide-open camera, so be prepared.

Edited by GoldenShaka

There's only one spot that can be frustrating, and that got a patch. I got the platinum pre patch. I was more pissed off by them having to change a trophy name because it's sexist...that and them tacking on a shitty mp, and changing the sp combat to fit the shitty mp combat. 

I never even got to play it because it required too much space on my PS3 even after deleting several other games. But when I played the demo I didn't think it was that hard. Of course that was the demo.

Bro's Before Hoes, changed to Bro's Before Foes... Given the context of what happens in the game, the trophy title fits the situation... but Oh noes... gotta be pc about everything. Although it's a minor thing in the grand picture of life, it still irritates me that someone got so butthurt over a trophy title... that it had to be changed via patch. 

I remember players showing the original trophy name, before the patch was released, and they said they were going to leave it like that, I thought that the trophy was going to be updated only if you downloaded the patch. Or even if you don't download the patch the trophy will be gone when you sync all the trophies of all your games?

Edited by GoldenShaka

Gaming experience doesn't work like that. I complete shmups but I suck at platforming and couldn't complete Sly 1. Now think about it, Sly 1 one takes 5-10 hours but some shmups take up to 100 hours of pure skill. Plus he said he wasn't a big gamer lol. 

sly 1 was easy lol but i sucked at god of war 1 at first 

Damn, this the kind of trophies i would love to see in my trophy milestones :(

Indeed.

I remember players showing the original trophy name, before the patch was released, and they said they were going to leave it like that, I thought that the trophy was going to be updated only if you downloaded the patch.

If you had the platinum before the patch, sure... but they released the patch not long after the game was released... and since you need a mp trophy, you'd have to sign in to get that trophy... Which would make you download the patch.