Michael Bay must die...

AlteredFormula

Well Michael Bay completely fucked up Tranformers lore and helped destroy childhood memories for many of us, but thats not enough...

Look what he is doing to the next generation that grew up with the Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles...

http://www.guardian....-turtles-aliens

Crazy assed bastard...

Whats next? My Little Cyborg Shire Horse?!! She-Man and the Masters of Transsexualism?!!

This guy is raping childhood memories!! (I wasnt really a fan of his movies before TF. They usually consisted of a bigger explosion every 20 minutes with shitty dialogue in between.)

By the way... the subject title is just for dramatic flair, I don't want any of you guys to actually kill him and when arrested say "AF told me to do it."

• Like 1

It sounds to me like no one like's Michael Bay (neither do I), so I wonder how the hell his movies are among the bestselling movies ever...

Also, fuck Aliens, fuck Michael Bay, fuck Transformers, fuck everything, thank you New York GOOD NIGHT!

There's just far too many people out there who like to clap and point at explosions and ogle all the 20 year old wold-class scientists that graduated from Perfect 10 University.

• Like 1

Please god don't let him touch my Biker Mice From Mars, loved that show, actually he shouldn't be allowed to make films at all, he's shit, why the fuck doesn't he come up with something of his own, instead of using classics and butchering them

WTF is up with all the Michael Bay hate? His movies are awesome IMO. Pearl Harbor was an amazing epic and Transformers (trilogy) was flat out amazing (special-effect wise). I'll give you that the story may not have been the best, but who goes to that kind of movie expecting an amazing story? People go to those movies for non-stop jaw dropping action. If you don't agree with me then why the hell have his movies been overwhelming box office successes? TF3 made over a billion $ might I add. I think there are more people that like his movies than hate them, just like there are more people that like COD games than hate them. The only problem is that the people that are vocal about hating games like COD or Michael Bay movies are not playing the game or watching the movies, and the millions that would argure COD and Michael Bay films are awesome are too busy actually playing COD or Watching Transformers to give a flip about a petty argument.

I agree Bay's a pretty crappy director, but there are a few of those around. Box office says nothing about quality, he's all style and no substance, the fact that his films do well is because he's clearly not striving for greatness but rather catering for the masses, making films he knows people will want to go and see, and it's working.

Having said that The Rock is not bad if anyone has seen that. I've seen the Transformers movies and i saw them simply to be entertained, since i wasn't aware of Transformers toys etc and they weren't part of my childhood, it did entertain me with it's sillyness and i had a chuckle in parts, but the whole time you are aware it's bad.

To put it simply he churns out movies just to mindlessly entertain, but if you sit through his movies and actually start thinking about the plot, you'll probably start to hate him.

Think of directors like Uwe Boll and suddenly Bay doesn't seem so bad. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

JennifairyW Most of his movies aren't very good in my opinion there was 2. Now back topic Is Michael bay is crazy to change theme of the movie, If he fucks with DC or marvel I swear I kill him put him out of his misery. Oh on my defense I just said AF told me to. :)

I've got the rope and the kerosene. Anyone for a lynch mob?

At least with Transformers, he had the basic origins correct [A race of alien robots from planet Cybertron, engaged in a war that spanned decades who then came to Earth.] Granted, he screwed up with a lack of robot killing action, he still managed to tell a story that did, somewhat, feel like Transformers [You have to remember what there was to work with - which was not a lot. Not to mention it being a story thrown together from the vague backgrounds of two completely different Japanese toy lines.]

He also screwed up with Megan Fox. Who just sucks. She sucks. She can't really act that well, and honestly, she's not that attractive - she looks like a fake, wanna be Barbie doll or something.

But he still did pretty well, given what there was. Could have been better, but they weren't that bad.

Now he does THIS.

How in the hell can he get away with changing the origin of an established set of characters that are widely known and loved by tons of people? And he's working with one of the original creators?!? How is this happening?! It's like, say, someone making a new Terminator, but, instead of the Terminator being a cyborg from the future sent to kill Sarah Connor - he's a human from the present, sent to kick a puppy at Sarah's face.

• 2 months later...

The only purpose of blockbusters is to make money, keeping true to the original story doesn't matter to the people footing the bill to make this film.

They can still make a ton of money and keep true to the story. There is no reason to butcher it. The original movie made a ton of money.

Michael Bay needs to go the way of Lucas ---- Need to get gone. I would hate to see what they would do to Thundercats. Is it possible to make Snarf even more annoying? I bet they could do it.