Playing games after Platinum again?

STAZtheOTAKU

Must people think that everyone stops playing a game after they finished the platinum, that's not true. In my case, sometimes I play Skyrim, over 250 hours on it and I already done the platinum. Same case with BF3 and GTA V which I have too much time played. The point is that just cause you got the platinum doesn't mean you will stop playing a game and having some fun.

Edited by t-i-g-o

No games yet on my PS3, but back on xbox I continued to play Dragon's Dogma after my 100% (will do the same when I get around to playing it on PS3)
When I eventually platinum/if I eventually platinum Destiny, that'll be another one. Almost 300hours spent on it now.

I doubt I'll platinum Demon's Souls but I'ma play that for a long while, same with Dark Souls II when I get around to it.
and Dark Souls I if I ever re-buy it.

Edited by EnigmaticFrenzyy
  • Like 2

Demon's Souls which is still my top favorite PS3 game. I like to leave some blue signs from time to time and play some cooperative on my favorite levels. The game never gets old to me. I also play Okami and the Metal Gear Saga pretty often.

Fighting platinums.

Most recent WWE game.

Most sandbox games.

Minecraft

Little Big Planet(s)

Borderlands (s)

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Call of Duty (multiplayer/coop)

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Are we so far away from the PS2, XBox, and Gamecube era when there were no trophies? What did people play games for then?

Gamers still play for fun -- some of us also happen to collect trophies.

Soulcalibur V. ^_^

Demon's Souls which is still my top favorite PS3 game. I like to leave some blue signs from time to time and play some cooperative on my favorite levels. The game never gets old to me. I also play Okami and the Metal Gear Saga pretty often.

Your IDs make me think you're like.... dating or something.  :angel:

• Like 2

I see my trophy list as a checklist for completion. Nothing more. I play videogames for fun, and my idea of fun is to complete the game 100%, not just in the trophy department. So i always keep my games and play them after the plat. Especially if they are really good like the assassins creed series, dark souls, sly cooper, ratchet and clank, uncharted and whatnot. Heck, even if it doesnt have trophies ill still play it. But yes. At one point I sort've lost sight of what gaming was all about and decided to push every game that I platted to the side to rot. Trophies were like an addiction to me. But it didnt go too far like some people where you spend  10 to 50 whole dollars on spongebob squarepants or duck dynasty. I did on my 360 though. And it was a waste of money to say the least.

My biggest one is Modnation Racers. I've so many hours in that game, and most of it is just creating. I'm going to be real sad when the servers eventually close, but it has been going for 5 years now.

The other game I keep going back to, is Dragon's Dogma. I've already done everything, but I can't stop playing. I just started a brand new character the other day, so it's time to do everything all over again.

I can't say I do now, and not to mention I only have 20 platinums so there isn't a whole lot to choose from when it comes to the "post-platinum" experience.

I used to play The Last of Us multiplayer even after I platinummed it, but they've added waay too much stuff to it so it's not as fun anymore and stopped.

Also, back in the day (like a couple years ago), I'd play Black Ops zombies  even after the platinum. However, that isn't the case now.

Minecraft to help others platinum it

Sound Shapes because of DLC trophies

MK9 because even though I platted it, it's still awesome fun to have with friends on the couch.

Journey (not a platinum) InFamous: First Light and Resogun just to show people what Playstation is all about