sould i buy the playstation 4 or not?

MynyUser

It probably one of the best console for hardware and new games coming out with X1 and maybe Wii U coming in second. The design is the best out of the three (I like the X1 design more tho). The only  two problems that PS4 has at the minute the OS is lackluster compared to X1 and the servers which Sony is sorting out at the money (Apparently). 

PSNPlus- PS Plus is not required for Single Players games but is for Multi Players, so if you play online a lot and you don't want to pay it then that's a bit of a toughie. PSNPlus also offers decent discount prices which I used to buy game before I get the console (Still busting out the X1/PSVita/PS3 and 3DS combo). 

So I say get the PS4, if you want a diverse line up.

It probably one of the best console for hardware and new games coming out with X1 and maybe Wii U coming in second. The design is the best out of the three (I like the X1 design more tho). The only  two problems that PS4 has at the minute the OS is lackluster compared to X1 and the servers which Sony is sorting out at the money (Apparently). 

PSNPlus- PS Plus is not required for Single Players games but is for Multi Players, so if you play online a lot and you don't want to pay it then that's a bit of a toughie. PSNPlus also offers decent discount prices which I used to buy game before I get the console (Still busting out the X1/PSVita/PS3 and 3DS combo). 

It's kind of flawed logic though for the OP, would consider buying the system for 400 bucks but will not dish out 30 USD for yearly ps+ sub: online + endless supply of games.

what do you say sould i buy the playstation 4 or not?

just to let you know i do not have a general knowledge plus membership and I'm not going to pay money for it(at least not any time soon)

so what do you say?

I wouldn't think its worth it for you. The way I see it, it's all or nothing as the PS4 and PS+ go hand in hand.

Also, if you had to ask then you're probably still on the fence and need to be talked into buying PS4 which shouldn't be the case. If anything, you should want to be talked out of it because of how addictive and time consuming it is.

Seems to me that this is more like status update material too. :|

• Like 3

I'd strongly recommend getting PS+, as the PS4 loses a lot of its worth without it in my opinion and it's a good service as it is even without a PS4.

If you don't have any game in mind that's out right now and that you really wanna play on the system i'd suggest waiting, the console's not  gonna get more expensive.

It's kind of flawed logic though for the OP, would consider buying the system for 400 bucks but will not dish out 30 USD for yearly ps+ sub: online + endless supply of games.

Not really if the person wants to play single players exclusives and multi-platforms. Also the games for the PS4 section isn't the best compared the to other sections. The one thing I didn't explain is that the user could buy the lesser packs to complete the online sections. 

i have ps3 from 2007 the multiplayer on the playstation 3 is free i dont have a plus membership and I'm not going to pay money for it(at least not anytime soon)

and if you need plus membership to play multiplayer on the ps4 will i will just not gonna play the multiplayer on the ps4 it's very simple

i love Sony but seriously their defenses are not very good
people broke into their systems several times by now
there are alot of Internet connection problems
and more
why would anyone will pay for something like this?
Edited by MynyUser

i have ps3 from 2007 the multiplayer on the playstation 3 is free i dont have a plus membership and I'm not going to pay money for it(at least not anytime soon)

and if you need plus membership to play multiplayer on the ps4 will i will just not gonna play the multiplayer on the ps4 it's very simple

I know that. I never said I did not understood but if you want to play games that are not online on the PS4, why stop yourself from buying one? Remember this is for you not me, I'm a multi platform user so I never miss out on anything unless I don't have it. 

I know that. I never said I did not understood but if you want to play games that are not online on the PS4, why stop yourself from buying one? Remember this is for you not me, I'm a multi platform user so I never miss out on anything unless I don't have it. 

idk if to buy it or not

until now there is only one game i would want to buy and its not a available to the ps3

killzone shadow fall

a lot of new games are available on the ps3 too so why would i bother to buy them for the ps4

idk if to buy it or not

until now there is only one game i would want to buy and its not a available to the ps3

killzone shadow fall

a lot of new games are available on the ps3 too so why would i bother to buy them for the ps4

Then I have to say wait until Blood Borne or longer then.

idk if to buy it or not

killzone shadow fall

Killzone Shadowfall is the main game you want on PS4, but you're not going to pay for PS+? Something's not right about that sentence... The online is the best part of that game.

Anyway, others have said it and I'll echo: get a PS4 and get PS+. It's silly not to pay an extra $30-$50 to get the full experience, not to mention the FREE GAMES, which more than make up for the cost of the subscription. It's a complete no-brainer and has been for years - why every single PlayStation owner does not have PS+ is a complete mystery to me.

Buy a Vita only if you like JRPGs.

There's almost nothing else on the Vita.

This statement is so far from the truth that it's almost not even worth responding to... so I won't.

just to let you know i do not have a general knowledge plus membership and I'm not going to pay money for it(at least not any time soon)

so what do you say?

i know u say u dont want to pay for lus but honestly its under priced for all ur getting unlike with xbox where ur just getting multiplayer access and such with plus ur getting several free games every month on top of the multiplayer access last year alone for 50 dollors they gave out close to or over 400 dollors in free games for being a member im not sure the exact worth but it was listed in gamer news articles and honestly if u enjoy gaming i dont see how u cold really go wrong thats a good deal

-Free games

-Cloud Save

-Reduced prices on just about everything in the store

The free games part is what got me in, esspecially on PS4, since the free titles help fill the gaps left by the lack of AAA games so far.

On top of that, we got the 5 days lost back, so we didn't really pay for the time that PSN was down.

I was skeptical on PS+ as well before i got it but please trust me on this: It's a great service and completely worth every single penny. Had i known that earlier, i'd have gotten it right when i bought my PS3.

so what do you say?

i love Sony but seriously their defenses are not very good
people broke into their systems several times by now
there are alot of Internet connection problems
and more

idk if to buy it or not

killzone shadow fall

Sounds like you don't want to buy a PS4 and are looking for people to talk you into it.

Don't buy it. Save your money. Killzone single player (all you said you wanted to play since you don't want Plus) will still work 5 years from now, buy a PS4 then. There might even be a 2nd game you want to play by then!

Buy a bunch of PS3 games and play them instead.

• Like 1

Hmm, considering all the arguments about not wanting to buy a ps+ subs then do not buy the ps4, as you said, you still have a lot of ps3 content, look I just bought mine, and barely use it due my ps3 backlog and responsibilities but I have no problem because i got it in a massive deal and i already have the two games I need -plus two i got for xmas- (probably play them next month) before Batman release.

Buy a Vita,thank me later.

Exactly what I did. You can't go wrong when you get into a new gen after their slim release. 

It's too soon for the PS4 yet, enjoy your PS3 with most of its games for a bargain, construct your backlog, enjoy it. Get a Vita and Plus so you can stack up on PS4 games too.

• Like 1