Unable to install patch 1.01

kinezokostas

Hey guys,

I downloaded the game yesterday from ps plus and I tried to download the 1.01patch but after downloading 21% my ps3 disconnects and I receive an error message. Sometimes it's 8002AD36, some other times 80710736. I deleted the game and re downloaded but still happens. I have also tried the staff from forums about the DNS settings and media servers.

Has this happened to anyone else? 

I also got this game on PS+ and downloaded it the day it became available.  I didn't have any trouble installing the patch though so cannot really help you sorry. 

I will give you some good advice if you ever sort it though.  If you are going to try to get all the trophies don't what ever you do pause the game and select skip cutscenes, it crashes the PS3 after a while. The game froze on me about a dozen times before I realised this was what caused it.  On my first playthrough I watched all the cut scenes and it never crashed once.  It was only after going for the other trophies on loads of other playthroughs where I did not want to suffer all those annoying cutscenes I just skipped them and that's when all the crashes appeared.  Luckily before you start the game go into the options and there is an option to turn on quick cutscenes which cuts 95% out and I only suffered one playthrough where it froze.  If this wasn't available in the options I would of gave up trying to get all the trophies if I had to suffer all those cutscenes again.

I will give you some good advice if you ever sort it though.  If you are going to try to get all the trophies don't what ever you do pause the game and select skip cutscenes, it crashes the PS3 after a while

It doesn't do that to everyone tho, i did all the trophy and every time a cutscene appear at the exact second i pressed start, skip. and it never crashed.

• 1 month later...