Smash bros. - Pac-man is BROKEN

Sir_Palkia

This massive exploit, involving 2 Pac-man (Pac-men?) in a team battle, has been the talk among the Smash community for a few days and i thought i would post it here!

Pac-man is BROKEN (Original video)

Game shattering Pac-man exploit (Video from EWNetwork) 

If you havent seen it already, watch it. Watch it and laugh! What do you guys think of this?

Edited by Sir_Palkia

This massive exploit, involving 2 Pac-man (Pac-men?) in a team battle, has been the talk among the Smash community for a few days and i thought i would post it here!

Pac-man is BROKEN (Original video)

Game shattering Pac-man exploit (Video from EWNetwork) 

If you havent seen it already, watch it. Watch it and laugh! What do you guys think of this?

Maybe Pac-man got bored of making terrible games, lol?

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

lol i actually saw this one 2 days ago, it was pretty funny. Unfortunately, it looks like a patch will not come out to fix this anytime soon.

I primarily do team battles with my bro and we've bumped into a handful of pac-men. Since one of us is almost always a high jumper, like Sonic, Megaman and Meta Knight. It's never worked on us, we see it as 2 free kills! #Humblebrag

Daddy Sakurai can take his time with the patch!  

Hey, that's not fair. Pacman Deluxe and Pacman Ghostly Adventure were fun (pacman deluxe was awesome actually)

Sonic is the one that should be ashamed :(

How dares you!!!! You do know when S16 comes out it's going to be the best game ever, Sonic 06 coming in at a second next to unleashed. On topic, Deluxe was alright. 

lol i actually saw this one 2 days ago, it was pretty funny. Unfortunately, it looks like a patch will not come out to fix this anytime soon.

Yeah, Also how and what characters can hit them up there? People said Kirby and D Pit/Pit could do it.

Yeah, Also how and what characters can hit them up there? People said Kirby and D Pit/Pit could do it.

As long as you're quick enough, the character doesn't matter. But if they already offscreen, then the likes of Pit, Dark Pit, Kirby, Dedede, Meta Knight, Ness, MegaMan, Sonic and R.O.B can work just fine! There's probably some more too.

Edited by Sir_Palkia

From what i know, the reason why there is no Blast Zone at the top is because of Lucario's 300% Up Special recovery move. Instead of making it infinite. can't they just make the stage loop? Like if you jump too high upwards you come out from under the stage? That would be hilarious and interesting to see if it were to happen.

From what i know, the reason why there is no Blast Zone at the top is because of Lucario's 300% Up Special recovery move. Instead of making it infinite. can't they just make the stage loop? Like if you jump too high upwards you come out from under the stage? That would be hilarious and interesting to see if it were to happen.

To my knowledge, the upper blast zone has always been infinite in Smash games; you can go as high as you want and you wont die unless the opponent hits you.

All they have to change is Pac-man's Up Special to not reset when another Pac-man uses it. Then no more exploit!