"Coolest Clear" Issue

dalailama1989

Hey!

I read about it elsewhere and can confirm it myself, that this particular trophy might not unlock, if your console has a certain language setting.

For me (and others) German didn't work - but as soon as you change to English (US) and try it again, the trophy appears, when you finish the level with the "Coolest Clear"-style-shot (hit all remaining pegs while in fever, or easier: leave only one non-orange behind and hit it, after you have hit the last orange peg).

So, if anyone else is not getting it, try to change your console language setting :)

• Like 2

Not sure if it as anything to do with it, but shortly after that, the game wiped my progress after i turned off the console. Currently redownloading it to see, if I have to start over -.-

Nope. Fackin shiet.

Not feeling like doing all this again. Gonna take a while until I feel like pegglin again I think.

Bummer man. Any chance your save got auto-saved to the cloud?

Funny thing: no, because I just got a new PS4 console three days ago (my old one had audio issues, so I got a new one (for free at least)) and my old one was still active as "primary console", so I didn't have any auto-uploads from my new console, as only one console is allowed to do so. I just learned about it yesterday. The hard way.

What a crappy coincidence :|

At least I don't have to do 60 out of the 80 trials again, as I already have those trophies

Edited by dalailama1989

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, just to confirm, this is the same for french-speaking players.
I was trying to unlock Coolest Clear, and succeeded 3 times, no trophy. My PS4 was set in French language.

Changed to English (USA), popped at first try. No savedata wiped so far, hope it won't happen :)
Thanks for the fix, was never gonna find it myself, that's weird!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

THANKS!!!

I was using Italian and no trophy, as soon as I changed to English USA I got it!!

You should add to the OP a list of the languages that gave problem and a list of working languages. Like:

Glitched languages:

Germany, French and Italian

Working languages:

English USA

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 10 January 2015 at 2:12 PM, dalailama1989 said:

Hey!

I read about it elsewhere and can confirm it myself, that this particular trophy might not unlock, if your console has a certain language setting.

For me (and others) German didn't work - but as soon as you change to English (US) and try it again, the trophy appears, when you finish the level with the "Coolest Clear"-style-shot (hit all remaining pegs while in fever, or easier: leave only one non-orange behind and hit it, after you have hit the last orange peg).

So, if anyone else is not getting it, try to change your console language setting :)

Does Peggle 2 magical masters edition stack with Peggle 2 I can't seem to find out because it's on sale but it don't mention that if u own the main game don't pursues this game info would be great.

1 hour ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Does Peggle 2 magical masters edition stack with Peggle 2 I can't seem to find out because it's on sale but it don't mention that if u own the main game don't pursues this game info would be great.

Afaik, the MM Edition is just a bundle of the main game with both DLC's and they all share this trophy list.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...