Yami and Kuuhaku 's joint sig-shop [revamped]

Yami

Hi, I would like to request a signature, if that's okay?

I would like one of Adachi from Persona 4 and any image or background is fine. On the bottom right for it to be my PSN ID.

Sure, no problem. It might take a while though since I'm working on a bigger project for someone atm.

Heh.....I-i guess Onii-chan is doing well :awesome:

So, Toko wants a signature by her Onii-chan, if that's possible ^_^

Image used: Toko Fukawa. EXTRA: Genocide Jack (please see below)

Theme/Background/Font/Stuff: Anything that goes well with Toko.

Text: I-if you can't seem to escape...You just have to...fight, right? + YaoiGod anywhere in a small size if possible

Extra request: if you can put Genocide Jack's image next to Toko's while making GJ's image in a shadow-y tune, to avoid people screaming spoiler and stuff, that would be great. If you can't seem to make GJ's image not really visible, Toko alone is fine ^_^

And take your time, don't worry about your Otouto waiting ^_^

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Big news !!!!!

As I'm a little too busy with pretty much everything and am running behind, I'd like to introduce you to a new co-host !

Everyone please welcome my best buddy Tom !

From now on he'll also be taking requests that are being posted here.

If you have a preference of who of us you'd like to make your sig, you can always mention it :)

Thank you !

Edited by Yami
  • Like 2

Soooo... I'm part of the shop thingy now. My style's a little more simple than Yami's and I'm still learning. I've mainly just made banners, but I can try making sigs and possibly rendering things for people. I'm still a noob though so don't expect too much. I usually make things at a high resolution but I can make them smaller if needed.

Here are some examples of stuff I made

Banners

Yyoj31R.png

TOrAbbD.png

CG4Oc3Q.png

h6FvyqD.png

Signatures

bKQB9Xv.png

Vyc8SFg.png

8g8SUBw.png

So when making requests for me, you can recommend a render or character or theme or something and I'll try my best to make it for you.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

I would like one of Adachi from Persona 4 and any image or background is fine. On the bottom right for it to be my PSN ID.

Would you like me to make you this one? I wasn't part of this thingy when you made the request so if you'd prefer Yami to make it I'll understand.

Phuhuhuhu, while i'm waiting for Onii-chan's signature, i shall order Kuu-chan around...

Request: Signature, Any height x width. (Preferably 500x200, but anything is fine if the sig would look scrambled with those dimensions ^_^)

Artist: Tommy this time :3

Avatar(s) used: Noiz, you're free to pick (though a cute noiz render is highly recommended =D). Also, if it's possible to make it pop-out, that would be splendid!

Background/Theme/Font/Blahblah: Anything that goes with Noiz

Text: "Feel Your Noiz" + "YaoiGod" anywhere in small size if possible.

EXTRA: Would you be so kind and add a small version of Usagimodoki right next to where Noiz is *anywhere* on the signature? that would be great! ^_^

I'm terribly sorry for ordering so much for a single signature  :(

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Heh.....I-i guess Onii-chan is doing well :awesome:

So, Toko wants a signature by her Onii-chan, if that's possible ^_^

Image used: Toko Fukawa. EXTRA: Genocide Jack (please see below)

Theme/Background/Font/Stuff: Anything that goes well with Toko.

Text: I-if you can't seem to escape...You just have to...fight, right? + YaoiGod anywhere in a small size if possible

Extra request: if you can put Genocide Jack's image next to Toko's while making GJ's image in a shadow-y tune, to avoid people screaming spoiler and stuff, that would be great. If you can't seem to make GJ's image not really visible, Toko alone is fine ^_^

And take your time, don't worry about your Otouto waiting ^_^

Not sure bout it myself, but what do you think of this ? :S

t9zYjg2.png

• Like 1

Not sure bout it myself, but what do you think of this ? :S

t9zYjg2.png

I honestly giggled from the Yandere feeling this gave me, but that's good xD

Although toko isn't yandere :hmm:

I love it. Love what you did with the signature, especially GJ's position ^_^

Arigatou Gozaimasu, Onii-chan ^_^

It's your turn Tom, move it for Princess Nevermind :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

I would like to make a request if that's ok. 

I would like a signature with Asuna and Kirito from Sword Art Online, any background is fine. 

As for text, I would just like Arthics. 

Thank you for your time c:

OHoUexw.png

It's rather simple, but I like the feel it emits :) Kinda jealous :P

• Like 1

How is this?

9gxkHcg.png

All I knew about Adachi was that he likes cabbages so I didn't really know what else to put there xD

Phuhuhuhu, while i'm waiting for Onii-chan's signature, i shall order Kuu-chan around...

Request: Signature, Any height x width.

Avatar(s) used: Sonia Nevermind.

Background/Theme/Font/Blahblah: Anything that goes with Sonia.

Text: "Bow Down, Peasant! We shall have Tea Time!" + "YaoiGod" anywhere in small size if possible.

I'm only reserving this for my future persona on these forums, and i do not intend to leave Fufu anytime soon, so make my request at the bottom of your list ^_^

I'll get to work on this soon

• Like 4

Can you make higher quality renders if I provide the images? I'm having trouble finding a decent screen shot from a tv show. Image 1 and 2 and headshot

The renders would be limited to the same quality of those images so they might not look so good. I tried doing a google search for larger sizes of the images you picked and it couldn't find larger sizes. If you could find higher resolution images, it would definitely be easier.

The renders would be limited to the same quality of those images so they might not look so good. I tried doing a google search for larger sizes of the images you picked and it couldn't find larger sizes. If you could find higher resolution images, it would definitely be easier.

I know lol, same problem I had. Couldn't find any higher resolution. I'll try again though.

Edit: I found a huge one but Idk how good the res will be when its lightened up. It looks a little better though. 

Edited by Not_like_therest

• 2 weeks later...

Request: Signature, Any height x width. (Preferably 500x200, but anything is fine if the sig would look scrambled with those dimensions ^_^)

Avatar(s) used: Noiz, you're free to pick (though a cute noiz render is highly recommended =D). Also, if it's possible to make it pop-out, that would be splendid!

Background/Theme/Font/Blahblah: Anything that goes with Noiz

Text: "Feel Your Noiz" + "YaoiGod" anywhere in small size if possible.

EXTRA: Would you be so kind and add a small version of Usagimodoki right next to where Noiz is *anywhere* on the signature? that would be great! ^_^

I'm terribly sorry for ordering so much for a single signature  :(

Going to leave the Updated post of my request, take your time Kuu-chan =D

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...