Yami and Kuuhaku 's joint sig-shop [revamped]

Yami

Would I be able to request a banner please? :)  I don't mind who makes it.

It's for the Halloween event I'm doing: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/41569-candy-rain-halloween-event/

I leave full creativity up to you ^_^

(I'm loving your Unity signature, Yami!)

Would you rather have it a little scary or a little cute? My first thought was cute since the event is called Candy Rain, but I'd like to know if you had a preference before I start making it.

Edited by kuuhaku

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to request a signature please!

I would like it to be Kingdom Hearts themed. My only request is that it has my profile name on it. I'll let the artists decide the rest. If possible I would also like a matching avatar but if not that's okay  :).

• Like 1

Sig:

gGi8CVZ.png

And avatar:

D7G6JxP.png

Hope you like it :)

Like it is an understatement  :)! This is amazing and you went above and beyond what I thought it would be. Thank you so much!

Sig:

gGi8CVZ.png

And avatar:

D7G6JxP.png

Hope you like it :)

Would it be possible to shrink the avatar? It won't fit as the file size is above 50 KB.

• Like 1

Like it is an understatement  :)! This is amazing and you went above and beyond what I thought it would be. Thank you so much!

Would it be possible to shrink the avatar? It won't fit as the file size is above 50 KB.

Ah right,I forgot to take into account that you weren't a premium member.

NKIzRxp.jpg

This version should work for you.

Ah right,I forgot to take into account that you weren't a premium member.

NKIzRxp.jpg

This version should work for you.

Thanks so much! I'm going to be gifted a premium membership from NerdRage because of writing a guide for the Project Guide Creation thread. I will use the original then. Once again, thanks so much!

• Like 1

I've read the rules and I don't know if I can request this, but can Tom do me a signature? Whatever he thinks that suits me it's fine, I'm getting bored of seeing my trophy card. Thanks if yes, sorry if not.

Love you, asshole.

Depends on whether he wants to or not. I put these rules to prevent people from giving unreasonable requests. If he feels like he can do yours, he's free to do so.

• Like 1

I've read the rules and I don't know if I can request this, but can Tom do me a signature? Whatever he thinks that suits me it's fine, I'm getting bored of seeing my trophy card. Thanks if yes, sorry if not.

Love you, asshole.

I'm working on something I think you'll like. I couldn't find a render for it so I need to render an image myself. It might be a little while before it's finished.

Love you, asshole.

How are these? One has text and the other doesn't.

Text

QhNG8kM.jpg

No Text

Cb7ze1K.jpg

• Like 1