Yami and Kuuhaku 's joint sig-shop [revamped]

Yami

• 3 weeks later...

Hope I'm not too late or anything to make a request for a Banner:

I'm looking for a banner that matches my Gamertag ShadowHazRD so I was thinking of some sort of cool design with like a Biohazard sign and a Shade or shadow like creature intertwined in one picture. I have no special requests really on colors besides that the Biohazard sign has to be kinda green. Feel free to go crazy with your take and vision of the idea. Lastly can the text of my Gamertag also be added somewhere on the banner.

Hope somebody can help me. I would really appreciate it :)

Hope I'm not too late or anything to make a request for a Banner:

I'm looking for a banner that matches my Gamertag ShadowHazRD so I was thinking of some sort of cool design with like a Biohazard sign and a Shade or shadow like creature intertwined in one picture. I have no special requests really on colors besides that the Biohazard sign has to be kinda green. Feel free to go crazy with your take and vision of the idea. Lastly can the text of my Gamertag also be added somewhere on the banner.

Hope somebody can help me. I would really appreciate it :)

How big do you want this banner to be ? Is it for your profile page or do I have to make it so that it fits in your signature bar ?

Hey bbygurl, think you can do something different to me?

I'm going to make a SMB guide as you know and I would like some kind of 'buttons' or whatever you wanna call it, to signal what stages have to offer. I think the 'buttons' on guides relating to story related, online only, etc are the perfect size. Don't know what kind of font you would like to use, but I wouldn't want anything too different as it could give me problems reading it (imagine my struggle playing Bayonetta right now?). Would be awesome if you could put some small images inside those 'buttons', I can suggest a few for the ones I want, but feel free to do as you please if you think anything could fit better, all I ask is for the text inside being all in capslock. Feel free to change the text too if you believe you can word it better.

I want 'buttons' for two categories, one of them is stage difficulty, the other is stage specifics.

In stage difficulty, the 'buttons' are:

BLIND COMPLETION (Commander Video)

LITTLE EFFORT (The Kid)

CAREFUL RUN (Meat Boy)

NECESSARY FOCUS (Meat Ninja)

SATAN'S CONFIRMED (Bandage Girl)

would be awesome if you could color-code the buttons according to the char pictures. Commander video being black (or rainbow), the kid being his blue, meat boy lighter red, meat ninja being darker red, bandage girl being whiteish pink. Also, no need to put the whole character, just putting their faces should be enough, but it's up to you.

In stage specifics, the 'buttons' are:

TIMED (either a clock or the game's A+ symbol)

MOVE UPON START (SMB running sprite)

RELAXED (SMB doing his OKAY! position)

SPECIFIC PATTERN (don't know, maybe commander video's rainbow flight?)

If you can't take the request, let me know so I ask someone else. Thanks for your time.

PS: These are buttons I was talking about: 0f36511b13d7803a31391fe69b652b16.png

Edited by TheYuriG

Hey bbygurl, think you can do something different to me?

I'm going to make a SMB guide as you know and I would like some kind of 'buttons' or whatever you wanna call it, to signal what stages have to offer. I think the 'buttons' on guides relating to story related, online only, etc are the perfect size. Don't know what kind of font you would like to use, but I wouldn't want anything too different as it could give me problems reading it (imagine my struggle playing Bayonetta right now?). Would be awesome if you could put some small images inside those 'buttons', I can suggest a few for the ones I want, but feel free to do as you please if you think anything could fit better, all I ask is for the text inside being all in capslock. Feel free to change the text too if you believe you can word it better.

I want 'buttons' for two categories, one of them is stage difficulty, the other is stage specifics.

In stage difficulty, the 'buttons' are:

BLIND COMPLETION (Commander Video)

LITTLE EFFORT (The Kid)

CAREFUL RUN (Meat Boy)

NECESSARY FOCUS (Meat Ninja)

SATAN'S CONFIRMED (Bandage Girl)

would be awesome if you could color-code the buttons according to the char pictures. Commander video being black (or rainbow), the kid being his blue, meat boy lighter red, meat ninja being darker red, bandage girl being whiteish pink. Also, no need to put the whole character, just putting their faces should be enough, but it's up to you.

In stage specifics, the 'buttons' are:

TIMED (either a clock or the game's A+ symbol)

MOVE UPON START (SMB running sprite)

RELAXED (SMB doing his OKAY! position)

SPECIFIC PATTERN (don't know, maybe commander video's rainbow flight?)

If you can't take the request, let me know so I ask someone else. Thanks for your time.

PS: These are buttons I was talking about: 0f36511b13d7803a31391fe69b652b16.png

So what I understand from this is that you want some kind of Icons like they use tag_online.png for online trophies or the tag_difficulty.png for difficulty related trophies on PST ?

Something like that but with the text in CAPS on them ?

If so, sure, I'll give it a try. However, I've never done this before so I hope you're not too picky on the result :P

So what I understand from this is that you want some kind of Icons like they use tag_online.png for online trophies or the tag_difficulty.png for difficulty related trophies on PST ?

Something like that but with the text in CAPS on them ?

If so, sure, I'll give it a try. However, I've never done this before so I hope you're not too picky on the result :P

They do that? I never noticed :(

I'm defo not picky, I'm easy to please. Thing is that I have something very specific in my mind right now, so if I draw it, should be easier to achieve the final result as close to what I want as possible, although I believe my explanation should be fairly descriptive? All I want is the buttons having the small images into them, the buttons should be small (the example used size is good, but can be slighly bigger if you need for the image to fit). I don't really mind if it's TEXT IMAGE or IMAGE TEXT, it's up to you, whatever you think suits best. Also would like to have all the text in every button to have the same size, color and font, but this probably is how you do this by default, isn't it?

Imagine like this, I'll have the name of the level in bold centered, a video right below it, then the buttons will come aligned to the left and then explaining text about the level details. Could you picture it?

They do that? I never noticed :(

I'm defo not picky, I'm easy to please. Thing is that I have something very specific in my mind right now, so if I draw it, should be easier to achieve the final result as close to what I want as possible, although I believe my explanation should be fairly descriptive? All I want is the buttons having the small images into them, the buttons should be small (the example used size is good, but can be slighly bigger if you need for the image to fit). I don't really mind if it's TEXT IMAGE or IMAGE TEXT, it's up to you, whatever you think suits best. Also would like to have all the text in every button to have the same size, color and font, but this probably is how you do this by default, isn't it?

Imagine like this, I'll have the name of the level in bold centered, a video right below it, then the buttons will come aligned to the left and then explaining text about the level details. Could you picture it?

I'm still not entirely sure about what it is that you want, but I made something for the first one.

KI5hDXd.png

Is it something like this that you want ?

I'm still not entirely sure about what it is that you want, but I made something for the first one.

KI5hDXd.png

Is it something like this that you want ?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I WANT, I'M IN LOVE  <3

The button has the perfect size and so does the image inside, but do you think the font might be too small? Dunno, it's up to you, all I know is that is WONDERFUL!

EDIT: I loved that you made the edges roundy <3

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I WANT, I'M IN LOVE  <3

The button has the perfect size and so does the image inside, but do you think the font might be too small? Dunno, it's up to you, all I know is that is WONDERFUL!

EDIT: I loved that you made the edges roundy <3

You're in luck that the Rainbow Six servers were down so I could do this immediately :P

Here you go, hope you like them.

2UWDcnv.png

SJiMYYs.png

h0isgS1.png

56FSHjm.png

IEQTk2x.png

4PVh4Fu.png

cttmsWh.png

YiG9akR.png

Pi2dS3J.png

Oh and if you don't mind, the "babygurl" and all the heart emojis are not really necessary...

Edited by Yami
  • Like 2

You're in luck that the Rainbow Six servers were down so I could do this immediately :P

Here you go, hope you like them.

2UWDcnv.png

SJiMYYs.png

h0isgS1.png

56FSHjm.png

IEQTk2x.png

4PVh4Fu.png

cttmsWh.png

YiG9akR.png

Pi2dS3J.png

I'M IN LOVE

Oh and if you don't mind, the "babygurl" and all the heart emojis are not really necessary...

Well, when I said bbygurl, I was meaning to do a request to Tom which is my best friend for quite some time, but then you took the request and I was in such a ankward position to cut you off that I ended up taking it from there. I don't actually know you, you might think I'm a creep for saying that kind of stuff to you LMAO. Plus, you have seen my previous reaction to my signature. I'm a very expansive person, being cold and all that shit doesn't fit with me. Actually, if I had as much effort as you did into making this and received a "Thanks." I would be quite pissed.

Anyway, I liked a bunch of posts of yours to show how grateful I'm.

Edited by TheYuriG

Well, when I said bbygurl, I was meaning to do a request to Tom which is my best friend for quite some time, but then you took the request and I was in such a ankward position to cut you off that I ended up taking it from there. I don't actually know you, you might think I'm a creep for saying that kind of stuff to you LMAO. Plus, you have seen my previous reaction to my signature. I'm a very expansive person, being cold and all that shit doesn't fit with me. Actually, if I had as much effort as you did into making this and received a "Thanks." I would be quite pissed.

Yeah I kinda guessed it was for me but since he accepted it I thought it would be awkward to tell him. 

Yeah I kinda guessed it was for me but since he accepted it I thought it would be awkward to tell him.

Yup, it was how I treated you last time as well: 

Take your time baby, I trust your work.  <3

Well, at least he decided to talk about it. It wouldn't be the first time a studio person reads something I say to someone else and misunderstand it as if I was talking to her. Wouldn't be the first time I'm misunderstood this month either, I've said plenty of times in the Journal (and even once in my request) that I'm not one good with wording myself. :P