Yami and Kuuhaku 's joint sig-shop [revamped]

Yami

I've seen your works and they are totally great so I'm sure you'll find something amazing :D

Thanks for the compliment !! :)

zus95s.png

With that member title of yours, I couldn't help but think of something like this :P

I hope you still like it :)

As always, everything is completely modify-able :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Thanks for the compliment !! :)

zus95s.png

With that member title of yours, I couldn't help but think of something like this :P

I hope you still like it :)

As always, everything is completely modify-able :)

It's marvelous as I was expecting. Be prepared to make much mores in a near future

Edited by Vivinho333
  • Like 1

You do some really nice work! I was hoping to put in a request since I've always wanted one of these but never asked. I want it to be horizontal and to include my PSN ID which is PLamb858. The quote would be - "It can't be for nothing" and here is a link to a background image I really like. 

http://www.toelevengaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/TLOU-screen-2.jpg

You do some really nice work! I was hoping to put in a request since I've always wanted one of these but never asked. I want it to be horizontal and to include my PSN ID which is PLamb858. The quote would be - "It can't be for nothing" and here is a link to a background image I really like. 

Thanks for the request ! Starting this right now :)

• Like 1

Harder than I thought it would be :S Didn't really have inspiration for effects and such on this one so I hope you like it. As always, everything can be modified and if you have a suggestion/tip to improve it, please feel free to tell me ! :)

2r2lztd.png

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

Harder than I thought it would be :S Didn't really have inspiration for effects and such on this one so I hope you like it. As always, everything can be modified and if you have a suggestion/tip to improve it, please feel free to tell me ! :)

Shoot, I forgot the quote ! Brb with another one !

2mo4ldf.png

Dude, it's perfect. You're the man! Thanks!

Wow you make some nice sigs! :)

I'd like to request one, I'm a huge anime fan so anything anime related and colorful I'll definitely like it! :)

got it, comin' right up :)

Dude, it's perfect. You're the man! Thanks!

I edited the post with one that has the quote you wanted and has some more lighting effects !

• Like 1

Wow you make some nice sigs! :)

I'd like to request one, I'm a huge anime fan so anything anime related and colorful I'll definitely like it! :)

I went along with your current avatar if you don't mind. Hope you like it :) As always, can be fully modified.

242c4nk.png

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Hello. If it's possible could you make me a signature featuring Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa, with the quote "I can trick not only others, but even my own heart", I know that's quite long so it's fine if it's written small, could it also have my PSNID on it. I'll leave the details up to you since you're obviously really talented and creative, as shown by your previous works.

Thank you so much! :)

Hello. If it's possible could you make me a signature featuring Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa, with the quote "I can trick not only others, but even my own heart", I know that's quite long so it's fine if it's written small, could it also have my PSNID on it. I'll leave the details up to you since you're obviously really talented and creative, as shown by your previous works.

Thank you so much! :)

Thanks for the request, I'll start working on it in about 40 minutes ! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Heya Darkness. I know you mostly focus on Signatures. But I was wondering if you'd be up for making me a 650 by 200 pixel banner for my Trophy Checklist? I like your style, and thought you could try to do a Banner for SoulCalibur II HD Online? Specifically I wanted this image of Nightmare for the Banner: Image Link (Giantbomb) With the games title in there somewhere. I'd be really cool if you could do Nightmare like he's taller than the banner, like you've done with the sigs, characters taller than the boxes?

Sorry if this is all too detailed, I tried doing it myself several times, but got nowhere fast, much to my chagrin. But I think you'd have more success.

Hello, could you make me a signature featuring Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1?: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/6/6d/WS000003.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/250?cb=20140223070413 For the background, I'd like this: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/neptunia/images/0/03/Downtown_Lastation_RB1_Day.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131115154839 and for the text, just my PSNID would be fine. Thanks in advance!

Heya Darkness. I know you mostly focus on Signatures. But I was wondering if you'd be up for making me a 650 by 200 pixel banner for my Trophy Checklist? I like your style, and thought you could try to do a Banner for SoulCalibur II HD Online? Specifically I wanted this image of Nightmare for the Banner: Image Link (Giantbomb) With the games title in there somewhere. I'd be really cool if you could do Nightmare like he's taller than the banner, like you've done with the sigs, characters taller than the boxes?

Sorry if this is all too detailed, I tried doing it myself several times, but got nowhere fast, much to my chagrin. But I think you'd have more success.

Hello, could you make me a signature featuring Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1?: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/6/6d/WS000003.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/250?cb=20140223070413 For the background, I'd like this: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/neptunia/images/0/03/Downtown_Lastation_RB1_Day.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131115154839 and for the text, just my PSNID would be fine. Thanks in advance!

Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a sig relating to the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series. I'll leave everything up to your imagination. My only request is that you include my PSN ID and do not include Peashy... She annoys me.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your requests all !! I'll be starting at them in just a few ! However due to my finals, this might just take a little longer than I usually take to make one, so I hope you guys are fine with that ? No need to worry though, you'll surely get them ;)

This went faster than expected (made it on my break) xD and it was fun to make too :) I made a version with some trophies on too, since you said it was for your checklist. The dimensions may be a tad bit off, since it's hard to be exact when working with pop-out, but I hope it fits nonetheless. I hope you like it, and as always, everything can be modified to your liking if you wish something to be different.

mcz0b5.png

15oez2d.png

Edited by DarKNesS_X
  • Like 1

This went faster than expected (made it on my break) xD and it was fun to make too :) I made a version with some trophies on too, since you said it was for your checklist. The dimensions may be a tad bit off, since it's hard to be exact when working with pop-out, but I hope it fits nonetheless. I hope you like it, and as always, everything can be modified to your liking if you wish something to be different.

mcz0b5.png

15oez2d.png

These are great. Thanks Darkness. Probably just going to use the first one. As I think that looks the best.

• Like 1