Yami and Kuuhaku 's joint sig-shop [revamped]

Yami

These are great. Thanks Darkness. Probably just going to use the first one. As I think that looks the best.

That's fine, I'm glad you like it :)

Hello, could you make me a signature featuring Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1?: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/6/6d/WS000003.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/250?cb=20140223070413 For the background, I'd like this: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/neptunia/images/0/03/Downtown_Lastation_RB1_Day.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131115154839 and for the text, just my PSNID would be fine. Thanks in advance!

Something like this ?

w220qd.png

I hope you like it. And as always, everything can be modified if you don't like it ;)

Hey Darkness! it it possible for you to make me a sig? 

Depends a bit on what you want xD But I'll try anyway ;) Just post your request ;)

However, since I'm in my finals (and I don't do anything at all during the course of the year, meaning that I need to regain grades using them :P), it will probably be done by tomorrow eve (GMT+1).

I like these signatures... n-not because you made them; I just like signatures.

Aww, a compliment from my favourite tsun-kun xD

Thanks Darkness! Is it possible to do something with William "B.J" Blazkowicz( the guy on wolfenstein?). Work your god damn good black magic for the background and you can just put my name in the corner or something! Thanks!

EDIT: Could it be the BJ Blazkowitcz from the Wolfenstein The new order? (Because he is Badass!)

Edited by ITzRoryOC

Hello, Onii-chan!

I'd like a new signature made by you.

I'm terribly sorry for making this for the third time, but i can't choose which render or background you should use So;

The theme should be mainly about Raspberyl from Disgaea 3, But i'd also like Asuka Cranekick and Kyoko Needleworker to appear in it too, If possible ofcourse.

My PSN ID is the only text that should be in it, and the rest should be yours to work your magic on ^_^

Edited by Timanthon

Hey, I was wondering if you could make me a sig relating to the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series. I'll leave everything up to your imagination. My only request is that you include my PSN ID and do not include Peashy... She annoys me.

Thanks in advance!

I'm very sorry that you had to wait this long, but you haven't been forgotten sir ! Here it is ! I've experimented with some new stuff if you don't mind :S

Hope you like it :)

j5y26c.png

Hello, Onii-chan!

I'm terribly sorry for making this for the third time, but i can't choose which render or background you should use So;

The theme should be mainly about Raspberyl from Disgaea 3, But i'd also like Asuka Cranekick and Kyoko Needleworker to appear in it too, If possible ofcourse.

My PSN ID is the only text that should be in it, and the rest should be yours to work your magic on ^_^

You know I'll work something out for you ;) First up is Rory though, after that, I'll make yours :)

• Like 2

Thanks Darkness! Is it possible to do something with William "B.J" Blazkowicz( the guy on wolfenstein?). Work your god damn good black magic for the background and you can just put my name in the corner or something! Thanks!

EDIT: Could it be the BJ Blazkowitcz from the Wolfenstein The new order? (Because he is Badass!)

Didn't really know what I wanted to do with it, but this came out eventually, I hope you like it !

ridwdl.png

• Like 1

I've decided I want a signature by you I'm going to allow you to have the privilege of making me a signature.

This render

Any background that you like that I would enjoy.

It should say this if you can has to say this or else I'll have to hit you.

Roses are Red.

Violets are Blue.

Baka Baka Baka.

Aishiteru.

Edited by theguytom

I've decided I want a signature by you I'm going to allow you to have the privilege of making me a signature.

This render

About time you gave in :P Got it, it's comming your way tonight ! ;) (First up is Timmy-chan) ( stupid finals taking all of my time --')

• Like 1

Hello, Onii-chan!

Again, sorry that this took so long, but here it is ! :) I noticed the background looks similar to the one I did for ShadowKiller in the end :S I hope you still like it though :S

rtlzpg.png

• Like 1

This render

Take your time. It takes a long time to make something good. Am I saying what you make is good?

It's so cute when you give me a compliment :P Did I mention, you'd be my type if you were a girl ? I think I did *innocent whistle* :)

Anyway, I've got something here. I hope my favourite tsun-kun likes it. (You didn't say if you wanted your name on or not so I made 2 versions again :) )

1huzxv.png

2yxniu0.png

If you like it, I think I'm going to ask a reward for this one... Just because it's you ;) *continues whistling*

• Like 1

It's so cute when you give me a compliment :P Did I mention, you'd be my type if you were a girl ? I think I did *innocent whistle* :)

Anyway, I've got something here. I hope my favourite tsun-kun likes it. (You didn't say if you wanted your name on or not so I made 2 versions again :) )

1huzxv.png

2yxniu0.png

If you like it, I think I'm going to ask a reward for this one... Just because it's you ;) *continues whistling*

It is... acceptable. I shall reward you with a "good job".

aa6eca28b423749fb64bb6aebf7fdc7713124793

• Like 1

Again, sorry that this took so long, but here it is ! :) I noticed the background looks similar to the one I did for ShadowKiller in the end :S I hope you still like it though :S

rtlzpg.png

a7MmlUD.gif

I-i mean, Excellent job, Thanks Onii-chan!

But unfortunately i noticed something, Asuka Cranekick's picture is actually a normal red samurai (i'm not friendly with those  :S), Asuka is actually pink colored (It's my mistake for not mentioning that :P), So if it's possible to remove that and put something like this?

I'm fine with the current one and will still use it if you are busy or something xD

Edited by Timanthon
  • Like 1

I-i mean, Excellent job, Thanks Onii-chan!

But unfortunately i noticed something, Asuka Cranekick's picture is actually a normal red samurai (i'm not friendly with those  :S), Asuka is actually pink colored (It's my mistake for not mentioning that :P), So if it's possible to remove that and put something like this?

I'm fine with the current one and will still use it if you are busy or something xD

Woops, sorry !!! :S My bad entirely ! I shoudl've informed myself better on Disgaea :S

I'll change it, first thing when I wake up ! (since it's 4 AM here right now)

• Like 1