Yami and Kuuhaku 's joint sig-shop [revamped]

Yami

Horizontal sig
No pop out please

Horizontal sig

Nothing popping out

A couple of choices for the character (whichever works best): 

#1 http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130205143658/callofduty/images/1/10/Simon_%22Ghost%22_Riley_infobox_MW2.png

#2 http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/wp-content/uploads/modern-warfare-2_ghost.jpg

Background something like this (if not this, dimensions are a bit small though):

#1 http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2009/348/5/2/Blizzard_Background_by_Kagekia.jpg 

#2 http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/5468858/preview/stock-footage-background-of-snow-fall-blowing-fast-in-night-winter-blizzard-x.jpg

Quote: The only easy day... Was yesterday.

Font: any not bothered

make sure my name is on it too :D

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Horizontal sig

No pop out please

Horizontal sig

Nothing popping out

A couple of choices for the character (whichever works best): 

#1 http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130205143658/callofduty/images/1/10/Simon_%22Ghost%22_Riley_infobox_MW2.png

#2 http://www.wouldyoukindly.com/wp-content/uploads/modern-warfare-2_ghost.jpg

Background something like this (if not this, dimensions are a bit small though):

#1 http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2009/348/5/2/Blizzard_Background_by_Kagekia.jpg 

#2 http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/5468858/preview/stock-footage-background-of-snow-fall-blowing-fast-in-night-winter-blizzard-x.jpg

Quote: The only easy day... Was yesterday.

Font: any not bothered

make sure my name is on it too :D

Thanks in advance

Roger that, comming up later today ! :) Also, for your name, do you want it to be "Nitro" or "NiTRO--X" ?

I-i mean, Excellent job, Thanks Onii-chan!

But unfortunately i noticed something, Asuka Cranekick's picture is actually a normal red samurai (i'm not friendly with those  :S), Asuka is actually pink colored (It's my mistake for not mentioning that :P), So if it's possible to remove that and put something like this?

I'm fine with the current one and will still use it if you are busy or something xD

Again, sorry that this took WAY too long (I'm just SO goddamn busy these days :S), but I've finally swapped the renders :)

2j4yftg.png

Nitro - please :)

Thank you

Got it, here it is ! From experience, I knew those backgrounds weren't going to be very pretty, but I used the  second one as opal overlay. I tried to give it as much of an MW2 feel and I hope you like it :)

2wegn4j.png

• Like 3

Again, sorry that this took WAY too long (I'm just SO goddamn busy these days :S), but I've finally swapped the renders :)

2j4yftg.png

Got it, here it is ! From experience, I knew those backgrounds weren't going to be very pretty, but I used the  second one as opal overlay. I tried to give it as much of an MW2 feel and I hope you like it :)

2wegn4j.png

Omg man that's awesome! Thank you so much!!!!

Good luck for the rest of your sigs and your future work! :)

• Like 1

Omg man that's awesome! Thank you so much!!!!

Good luck for the rest of your sigs and your future work! :)

Glad you like it :) Although it seems your 2015 goals are pushing it out of the sig container. I coud resize it a bit smaller so that it fits, if you want.

And thanks !

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Hey there, I thought of updating my sig so if you have some time I'll be more than happy. As for the new sig, as for the first one, I want you to let flow your imagination. Thanks again, you are great!

Got it, thanks for the request again ! :) I'm a bit busy now though, but I'll get to it tonight ! :)

• Like 1

Hey there, I thought of updating my sig so if you have some time I'll be more than happy. As for the new sig, as for the first one, I want you to let flow your imagination. Thanks again, you are great!

Ok, here goes:

27ytiyv.png

A knight is a knight, right ? xD Even if it isn't a wolf/panda.

I hope you like it, didn't have a lot of inspiration :S

I found a render for the first part of that "Special Project" you were working on.

Render

And it should say "Welcome to Disboard" on the first line

and "A World of Games" on the second line

Make the background anything you want it to be.

I'll post more renders for the other images after I render them out. Some are already rendered, but I couldn't find renders for some of the other ones.

Remember to take your time. I'm in no rush.

I found a render for the first part of that "Special Project" you were working on.

Render

I'll post more renders for the other images after I render them out. Some are already rendered, but I couldn't find renders for some of the other ones.

Hai, I already said 't was ok :) If you want, I can help you render some images too. Customer is king alright so you don't need to render them yourself, I can do that myself too ;)

Not that I don't appreciate your help of course :)

Hai, I already said 't was ok :) If you want, I can help you render some images too. Customer is king alright so you don't need to render them yourself, I can do that myself too ;)

Not that I don't appreciate your help of course :)

I was going to give you my render and the original so that you could re-render it if I made a mistake :P

Ok, here goes:

27ytiyv.png

A knight is a knight, right ? xD Even if it isn't a wolf/panda.

I hope you like it, didn't have a lot of inspiration :S

I like it but to be honest I would prefer something a little bit more colorful since I'm in a joyful mood lately, could you just color it up a little bit? And then again, thanks a milion

I like it but to be honest I would prefer something a little bit more colorful since I'm in a joyful mood lately, could you just color it up a little bit? And then again, thanks a milion

Aight, I'll see what I can fix you ;) As usual, I'll have something by tonight :)

• Like 1

My dear Sir, you're the man!

Ok, I finally managed to color him up a bit :)

64l1kw.png

If it's not what you're looking for, I'll make a new one from scratch ;)

It's just that I'm very busy until tuesday, from then on I'll be able to work at my normal pace again :S

Ok, I finally managed to color him up a bit :)

64l1kw.png

If it's not what you're looking for, I'll make a new one from scratch ;)

It's just that I'm very busy until tuesday, from then on I'll be able to work at my normal pace again :S

Thanks, I'll update my sig right away and if you feel like making new ones, don't forget about me 

• Like 1

Some great work you got there man.

Once I decide to stop using gifs for my signature and figure out what I want, I will definitely ask you to make me one :)

Thanks for the compliment !

I'll be waiting for your request :)

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Render

Here's a second image. It looks like I missed a few spots so here's the original too if you wanted to completely redo it.

And this second one should say "Plans for World Domination"

And any background for this second one too.

And this render for the third image.

The third one should say "Why Must My Name Be An Insult"

Once again any background.

Edited by kuuhaku

Here's a second image. It looks like I missed a few spots so here's the original too if you wanted to completely redo it.

And this second one should say "Plans for World Domination"

And any background for this second one too.

And this render for the third image.

The third one should say "Why Must My Name Be An Insult"

Once again any background.

Got it, I'll get to it asap :) Do you have prefered dimensions (length) for any of those ? Or should I just make it fit the entire wrapper of a post ?

Got it, I'll get to it asap :) Do you have prefered dimensions (length) for any of those ? Or should I just make it fit the entire wrapper of a post ?

As big as you want to make it. If you make it too big, the site will auto resize it so that it fits. I'm rendering a few more things for 2 more images.

2 more images for another image

Image 1

original 1

Image 2

original 2

It should say "Platinums by 『  』"

Any background again.

I'm thinking maybe have image 1 on the left side and image 2 on the right? Whatever you think looks good.

And now for the final image from you

I didn't render these out because they have very fine edges and I didn't want to mess them up.

Image 1

Image 2

And it should say "Look at All My Master's 100%'s"

Again any background