Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kirbz

have you played this game?

8 posts in this topic

ive seen a lot of bad reviews about this game, but im still thinking about getting it. have any of you played this game yet? and if you did, would you recommend it?

ive seen a lot of bad reviews about this game, but im still thinking about getting it. have any of you played this game yet? and if you did, would you recommend it?

I don't personally own it but I have played it for about half and hour and I quite enjoyed it. The controls take a bit of getting used to (either that or I suck at fighting games, most likely the latter) but it's a very fun game and looks gorgeous. If you're a fan of DragonBall Z and the DBZ style fighting games it's definitely worth a look. It's might be fairly cheap nowadays as well.

Parker

I don't personally own it but I have played it for about half and hour and I quite enjoyed it. The controls take a bit of getting used to (either that or I suck at fighting games, most likely the latter) but it's a very fun game and looks gorgeous. If you're a fan of DragonBall Z and the DBZ style fighting games it's definitely worth a look. It's might be fairly cheap nowadays as well.

Parker

lol thanks. its still 60$. ill wait for a price drop.

lol thanks. its still 60$. ill wait for a price drop.

How old is this one? I just saw DB: Raging Blast 2 for 12 bucks. Is it older than Raging Blast 2?

What a lot of people have been complaning about this game is that its mostly a "movie" than actually fighting. It's fighting style is different from DB:RB and DB:RB 2. Instead of doing a lot of combos and such, there is more of cinematic scenes of movies and dealing combos, such as using a super attack and only being able to dodge, block or counter by pushing a button to move out of the way unlike other DBZ games. It was different at first but I began to like it. What is bad about the game though is that its more dependant on who can activate their ki bar to the top frist to deal a barrage un-ending combos. Hope this helped a little bit.

How old is this one? I just saw DB: Raging Blast 2 for 12 bucks. Is it older than Raging Blast 2?

This is the newest DragonBall Z game and I think it's only a few months old. GameStop has it for $60 still and Amazon has it for $51. Haven't checked eBay yet but I can't imagine you'll find a new copy for much cheaper.

Parker

yeah raging blast 2 is older.

I recently bought this game mostly because of the price drop. However there are a lot of issues regarding the servers. It's hard to do 4 to 5 player matches in a row, without getting a connection error :/