What was your Final Trophy before the Platinum?

Mr_Wright95

I imagine for the majority of you it will be "Show your Colors" yet as this game has been known to have some "glitchy" trophies I find myself curious. 

Whilst i'm yet to "Plat" the game "Exit the Son" glitched on me so RE-completing DNA Sequence 3 (and in turn 1 and 2) will net me "Exit the Son" and my last trophy before the "plat" 

I can only imagine the controller carnage that may occur if this same glitch occurs with "Escape the Hideout" or "In Memory of Petruccio"

Mr_Wright95.png

This game wasn't known for glitched trophies, unless some later Sony software updates are messing up other companys' games for them. My last trophy was to kill 10 enemies without getting hit, and that was fixed with one glorious bloody orgy in Piazza San Marco.

Edited by damon8r351

Considering that I got the plat for ACII once before, I aimed on this profile for  :gold: An Old Friend Returns AKA the only Gold trophy in the game (kind of a thing for me now to have the last trophy before the plat to be a gold trophy). Luckily, I experienced no glitches during that run and did it.

• Like 1

Considering that I got the plat for ACII once before, I aimed on this profile for  :gold: An Old Friend Returns AKA the only Gold trophy in the game (kind of a thing for me now to have the last trophy before the plat to be a gold trophy). Luckily, I experienced no glitches during that run and did it.

We did the same thing!  :highfive:

I originally played Assassin's Creed II on the Xbox 360 so when I got it for the PS3, I decided I wanted to beat the game while getting the platinum trophy for it so it made sense to leave  :gold: An Old Friend Returns last. 

• Like 2

Finally finished this game and acquired my 21st shiny platinum!  :)

Exit the Son (Complete DNA Sequence 3) was my last trophy and whilst having to replay the first 3 DNA sequences in order to "Plat" this game was annoying, it was worth it. 

Good luck to all those attempting to "Plat" this great game. Should you not encounter any glitches it is a wonderful experience. 

Also of the Million+ People who've Platted this game, I wonder if i'm the first to have "Exit the Son" as my final trophy :P

Mr_Wright95.png

Edited by Mr_Wright95

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...