Friday the 13th The Video Game Announced

DarknessKey92

• 1 month later...

Short clip in where it shows Jason killing a victim by hitting her head repeatably with a door:

Another gameplay video in where one of the victims is hiding from Jason:

So far the game is looking pretty good. Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Short clip in where it shows Jason killing a victim by hitting her head repeatably with a door:

Another gameplay video in where one of the victims is hiding from Jason:

So far the game is looking pretty good.

I am so stoked for this game, it looks so amazing.

• Like 1

Imagine playing as Jason against 7 trash talking dickhead counselors... Giving you shit, egging you on. Then you pull off a door slam kill on one of them. You don't say anything, you just stalk them... Continuing to berate you all the while they hide like chicken shits. You catch one in the cabin, he's hiding behind the door and just as he sees you... you initiate a kill where you drown them in the toilet. 2 down, 5 to go... They continue to trash talk but they start to get a little shaky. Some even stop talking all together. You catch one in the woods, running. Finding a tomahawk you throw it catching the guy in the back. He doesn't die right away, so you walk up to him. He's still trashing you as you stomp his face in. The other guys disconnect. 

• Like 2

Imagine playing as Jason against 7 trash talking dickhead counselors... Giving you shit, egging you on. Then you pull off a door slam kill on one of them. You don't say anything, you just stalk them... Continuing to berate you all the while they hide like chicken shits. You catch one in the cabin, he's hiding behind the door and just as he sees you... you initiate a kill where you drown them in the toilet. 2 down, 5 to go... They continue to trash talk but they start to get a little shaky. Some even stop talking all together. You catch one in the woods, running. Finding a tomahawk you throw it catching the guy in the back. He doesn't die right away, so you walk up to him. He's still trashing you as you stomp his face in. The other guys disconnect. 

I have had many great gaming moments in my day, but that would take the cake and win the prize. my sides would leave the earth and float out into orbit and on my death certificate they would have to put laughter as the cause of death.

However, some of the videos above say that you can preorder the game already? would that be wise right now or no?

• Like 1

I have had many great gaming moments in my day, but that would take the cake and win the prize. my sides would leave the earth and float out into orbit and on my death certificate they would have to put laughter as the cause of death.

However, some of the videos above say that you can preorder the game already? would that be wise right now or no?

With how many assholes play multiplayer games. I'm sure we'll all have that one match at some point.

I think you can preorder it now..

With how many assholes play multiplayer games. I'm sure we'll all have that one match at some point.

I think you can preorder it now..

I know you can. I'm asking you if it would be wise right now. The reason is because in the end this really is still a kickstarter-funded game and there are risks with Kickstarter after all

I know you can. I'm asking you if it would be wise right now. The reason is because in the end this really is still a kickstarter-funded game and there are risks with Kickstarter after all

They've already got their money. The game is on the way. I wouldn't say it's a wise decision, but it's not the dumbest one you can make. 

Actually, Since the moment I knew about this game, I immediately thought, I need to play as Jason. One trophy for three kills in a row not getting hit.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like how they have different versions of Jason. The sack over his head, though not as iconic, is much creepier than the hockey mask.

I don't have high expectations for the game but that video peaked my interest.

As a big fan of the horror films, i will be most likely picking this up day one. Anyone know the release date? 

If you pre-order them in the site for Friday the 13th: The Game, says your delivery will be reaching you in October this year. That's the expected delivery, anyways. $30 if you get it digitally, $60 if physically.

• 4 weeks later...