Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot Round Skip Glitch

MagnusDeacon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

How easy is this when doing it in split-screen with p1 as a low level? What if p1 dies?

I can't remember because its been over a year since i played Moxxi's Underdome but i assume you just heal them and keep on going... I went through this with a friend and it was really hard truth be told...

never thought of joining a low level person with a maxed out character *sigh* that would have been nice

I can't remember because its been over a year since i played Moxxi's Underdome but i assume you just heal them and keep on going... I went through this with a friend and it was really hard truth be told...

never thought of joining a low level person with a maxed out character *sigh* that would have been nice

I just have to lend a controller from someone. Hopefully he let me. I'm still planning to buy one, so might have to look for something cheap. Do you any website with cheap controllers? Preferably new.

Not sure why but when I try to do this with my Modded shotgun it only does limited damage as their is show yellowy-golden glow around the bosses. I only get it to work occasionally. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

There was a patch that nerffed the modded weapons i think... i remember modding stuff and then the patch sucker punched my over powered game breaking character, lol...

there are other ways of beating Moxxi's underdome... read above posts...

2 controllers. Make sure P1 (Host) is level 12 or below and play with P2 as your own character.

Make sure you play with the same characters in every arena and don't play co-op. You then should get all the trophies, without any glitches.

It makes it much easier, because the lowest level of the enemies is 12. The only annoying thing is boredness. It's very, very boring.

EDIT:

Sorry, should have watched the video before make such a dumb comment, nicely found that out!

I wish I watched it before playing :(

Anyway, thanks!

Edited by MrCostari
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 17/10/2012 at 11:51 PM, MrCostari said:

2 controllers. Make sure P1 (Host) is level 12 or below and play with P2 as your own character.

Make sure you play with the same characters in every arena and don't play co-op. You then should get all the trophies, without any glitches.

It makes it much easier, because the lowest level of the enemies is 12. The only annoying thing is boredness. It's very, very boring.

EDIT:

Sorry, should have watched the video before make such a dumb comment, nicely found that out!

I wish I watched it before playing :(

Anyway, thanks!

What do u mean not coop

• 11 months later...

kind of late but im currently playing through moxxi's dlc anyone know if the glitch still works on the GOTY version? they seem to have a yellow aura keeping them from being damaged by gunfire until they can leave the stage. Also all the videos ive seen uses modded weapons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its a bit silly to play 375 rounds over 12 hours and we could go on adding that all 20 rounds have to be done in one sitting, but imagine if we couldnt spoof the game with round skip glitches and low level tricks. If i had to do 20 rounds of overbeefed waves with respawns id never get it done. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...