"I've Got Balls of Snow" Trophy not popping.

So after every level of Duke: Nuclear Winter the game would be stuck on the leaderboard screen, which my brother (he 100%'d it) had an issue with, so I just did what he did and quit out the game then load it back up, I double checked my level stats and it keeps my stats for finishing the level.

I played through EVERY level of Nuclear Winter but the trophy has not popped for me. Anyone else have a similar issue?

why are the trophies so rare? is it hard?

The game only released the other week, it's not terribly hard but it's not exactly easy either. There is a lot of levels and it's very old school. I can't see them being ultra rare for too much longer tbh.

• Like 1

Yep, what Langy said. The game isn't hard, just time consuming.

The 500 kills online can be killing yourself so it's quick and easy, game has hundreds of secret areas, so again easy.

The rest of it is just playing through the game, besides the hollywood holocaust thing, but I did that level in 35 seconds thanks to a youtube video.

But all in all, give it a bit and it'll go down in rarity.

Have the same problem. Tried doing the same thing you guys did and replayed the first level but the trophy still hasn't popped.

Kind of a bummer... game's a blast but this definitely taints it a bit.

Edited by m7419

People

it became free on psn plus normally that makes them go rare and i cant see a lot of people really having the drive to play more than the first level the game since its old we live in a world where people want flashy graphics from what them N4G users say this is just another Indie game with pixel graphics HAHA get a live n4g

• 2 weeks later...

I had the freezing problem later on through the game as well during Duke In D.C missions. And to add to that i had the endless updating leaderboards screen after finishing a level. 

Disconnect ethernet cable or sign out of psn while it says updating leaderboards and wait a few seconds to fix the problem. 

If it freezes, reboot the console, fire up the game then manually select the next chapter youre supposed to be on. Worked for me just 100% a few min ago. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...