Farming aliens / Trophy tips

Saji_Yusuke

Hey everyone!

Almost platinummed the game, working toward the 40 hours (only missing trophy, didn't sync yet).

Here are some tips:

Killing aliens post-game:

• Militiary base (the island between the middle and the right island): Here you can easily get the kill challenges, you go in the base and start killing the soldiers. When there are no more, simply catch the golden-cid. If the golden-cid is not on the island, you have to catch the cid twice, once out of the island, once on the militiary base.
  • DLC Dominatrix: You will have to farm kills for 3 trophies in this DLC, you can do them in the second mission, after Pierce and Shaundi get caught, people with cars start chasing you. Blowing up the car also counts the kills. Get to a quiet place and when they arrive kill them, repeat it until you get the trophies/challenges.

Getting super-power kills:

• Fight club: Here you can only use super powers so it is easy to farm. Go to the Hard Fight Club and finish the first wave. On the second wave you have to do the King of the Hill (? i hope i remember correctly), don't do it, let the people come at you and kill them with whatever super power you want. When the time ran out DON'T RETRY the activity. Leave the acitivty and start it from the simulation again.
  • Or you can do this at the places specified above.

Bringin' the Heat: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. Use Fire Buff and just stand still, or run around or whatever =D

Fist Meet Ground: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. Use Freeze Blast or Ice Buff to freeze people, then do a little jump and Death from Above.

Pounding the Pavement: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. Use Freeze Blast or Ice Buff to freeze people, then do a Rock Stomp.

Aliens TauntedHard Fight Club, 2nd wave. While doing the trophies above, do a Taunt before killing them.

Zoo Keeper: Militiary Base. I used Dubstep Gun (Fully upgraded) to raise notoriety. It took like 1-2 minutes to raise to max. Keep killing aliens, also destroy the aliens with that flying bike,VTOLs and Tanks, they raise the notoriety easily. Ignore the ball (eehhhh) things.

A Real Cluster….: Well easy, but really, it took me a while to find how to show these little things on the map. After you got the upgrade to reveal them on the map, you can reveal them by pressing Down/Up arrow while the map is open. This will change the category to show.

I am become death: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. I used Ice Blast+Death From Above combo, took 2 runs to finish the remaining 400-500 kills.

Probably most of these tips can be found in the guides, but i hope this make it more clear, though my English is bad.

Let me know if you have question!! =D

Edited by Saji_Yusuke
  • Like 4

Hey everyone!

Almost platinummed the game, working toward the 40 hours (only missing trophy, didn't sync yet).

Here are some tips:

Killing aliens post-game:

• Militiary base (the island between the middle and the right island): Here you can easily get the kill challenges, you go in the base and start killing the soldiers. When there are no more, simply catch the golden-cid. If the golden-cid is not on the island, you have to catch the cid twice, once out of the island, once on the militiary base.
  • DLC Dominatrix: You will have to farm kills for 3 trophies in this DLC, you can do them in the second mission, after Pierce and Shaundi get caught, people with cars start chasing you. Blowing up the car also counts the kills. Get to a quiet place and when they arrive kill them, repeat it until you get the trophies/challenges.

Getting super-power kills:

• Fight club: Here you can only use super powers so it is easy to farm. Go to the Hard Fight Club and finish the first wave. On the second wave you have to do the King of the Hill (? i hope i remember correctly), don't do it, let the people come at you and kill them with whatever super power you want. When the time ran out DON'T RETRY the activity. Leave the acitivty and start it from the simulation again.
  • Or you can do this at the places specified above.

Bringin' the Heat: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. Use Fire Buff and just stand still, or run around or whatever =D

Fist Meet Ground: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. Use Freeze Blast or Ice Buff to freeze people, then do a little jump and Death from Above.

Pounding the Pavement: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. Use Freeze Blast or Ice Buff to freeze people, then do a Rock Stomp.

Aliens TauntedHard Fight Club, 2nd wave. While doing the trophies above, do a Taunt before killing them.

Zoo Keeper: Militiary Base. I used Dubstep Gun (Fully upgraded) to raise notoriety. It took like 1-2 minutes to raise to max. Keep killing aliens, also destroy the aliens with that flying bike,VTOLs and Tanks, they raise the notoriety easily. Ignore the ball (eehhhh) things.

A Real Cluster….: Well easy, but really, it took me a while to find how to show these little things on the map. After you got the upgrade to reveal them on the map, you can reveal them by pressing Down/Up arrow while the map is open. This will change the category to show.

I am become death: Hard Fight Club, 2nd wave. I used Ice Blast+Death From Above combo, took 2 runs to finish the remaining 400-500 kills.

Probably most of these tips can be found in the guides, but i hope this make it more clear, though my English is bad.

Let me know if you have question!! =D

I used the activity where you have to kill 100 Genkis, these spawn from alien portals and count as aliens. I lured about 15-19 of them at a time, froze them and super-stomped to get the 1000 aliens kills. When I was close to reaching 100 kills, I just run away and the activity would reset itself. This activity is somewhere in the southern-middle island (that island where the penthouse used to be in SR3 near the giant statue of Zinyak).

You could post all these tips at the SR4 guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1350-Saints-Row-IV-Trophy-Guide/comments

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

I used the activity where you have to kill 100 Genkis, these spawn from alien portals and count as aliens. I lured about 15-19 of them at a time, froze them and super-stomped to get the 1000 aliens kills. When I was close to reaching 100 kills, I just run away and the activity would reset itself. This activity is somewhere in the southern-middle island (that island where the penthouse used to be in SR3 near the giant statue of Zinyak).

You could post all these tips at the SR4 guide: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/1350-Saints-Row-IV-Trophy-Guide/comments

Yeah those activites are good, but sadly not repeatable, so post-game they are done anyways. (I didn't use guide to finish the game so didn't pay attention to get these challenges at those activities.)

• Like 1

Yeah those activites are good, but sadly not repeatable, so post-game they are done anyways. (I didn't use guide to finish the game so didn't pay attention to get these challenges at those activities.)

Yes it's repeatable as long as you don't complete it and walk away. The counter will reset and you can kill up to 99 aliens again.

• Like 1