The End Boss on Uber. WTF?

Dimmu-T

ok. I played the whole game on Uber. Now im to the very last boss. I heard he's very tough. But i m like WTF. I'm like paper to him. I'm dodging and constantly moving. But downs me with ease. I saw some of the videos. The one where he hides along the stairs, and that doesnt work.. I watch the one where you get over healed. But after the first part above ground fight,

I'm lucky to have +20 health left. So that dont work. Please help. I'm getting very pissed off with this. I most likely did 50+ rounds with this asshole with no signs of improvement here.

Any tips to to kill this bastard under ground. Thanks

maybe you start the chapter new and only pick up the medikits you really need on the first two fights against him. before the third fight pick up as many health as possible and destroy all the boxes that are around the area before heading underground. use the laserkraftwerk and throw every grenade at him. recharge the laserkraftwerk and keep in move. its hard but not impossible. good luck.

• Like 2

What I did is I dual-wielded the assault rifle with the under slung rocket launcher I would gradually lean from cover and shoot at him and then as soon as he got close move to a different location while avoiding the fire of course (also make sure you pick up what you can) if you are in trouble lobbing a grenade in his direction helps sometimes. It took me a few tries like this but hopefully if you try this it should work.

I managed to get him while camping on top of the railing of the staircase. The best way I can describe it, is when you're at that area where people say to go under the stairs, run past that, turn right, and then crouch down behind the railing with your back against the wall. He never hit me there. Sorry if that's not very descriptive, but that's the best way I remember it.

If you want an easy way to kill the last boss on über follow this guide I did,

Just overcharge your HP that is how you do it, but you also should be running dual rocket launchers at the end phase to burst him down and aim for his head, just make sure you're strafing, it may take a couple of attempts but you can do it with no health upgrades.

Tell me how you go.

• Like 1

I managed to get him while camping on top of the railing of the staircase. The best way I can describe it, is when you're at that area where people say to go under the stairs, run past that, turn right, and then crouch down behind the railing with your back against the wall. He never hit me there. Sorry if that's not very descriptive, but that's the best way I remember it.

I try to fight that part of the walk way that would work. Well no luck..

If you want an easy way to kill the last boss on über follow this guide I did,

Just overcharge your HP that is how you do it, but you also should be running dual rocket launchers at the end phase to burst him down and aim for his head, just make sure you're strafing, it may take a couple of attempts but you can do it with no health upgrades.

Tell me how you go.

I did this and that was my best run yet. but still no luck. kept doing it a few more times with disappoint results.. 

I went to the store and bought a Monster to pump me up. Since mid age is wanting to kick me in the ass. It help and i believe i was almost their.. Part of the problem is the damn fire. i get stuck with low health.. then i become an easy target with no where to run..

The dual rocket launchers is the answer. Having more perks unlocked might help also. Looks like your character could use the perks based on your trophies.

I think your right about the perks.. Just my fucking luck i dont get a lot of them. So i just lower the difficulty just so can finish the damn fight.

I think the boss is pretty inconsistent because I was using the overcharge my health method and was coming into the battle with 400 Health. I would be dual wielding the slug launcher and have more than enough slugs and grenades. It took me an insane amount of time and after mild discomfort I tried something different. 

I went in Overcharged still but spammed grenades and rocket launchers and as soon as a grenade wore off id fire another. Idk what I did differently but it downed him in under 30 seconds.

Maybe just a fluke, but thought I'd Share. Goodluck.

Mr_Wright95.png

Edited by Mr_Wright95

I think your right about the perks.. Just my fucking luck i dont get a lot of them. So i just lower the difficulty just so can finish the damn fight.

maybe this is the key. finish the fight on any difficulty select some chapters where you can easily get the perk upgrades and try the last mission ob UBER again.

for fast perk collecting i'd suggest to set the game on "easy" and you will have most of the perks in no time :lol:

• Like 1

ok. I played the whole game on Uber. Now im to the very last boss. I heard he's very tough. But i m like WTF. I'm like paper to him. I'm dodging and constantly moving. But downs me with ease. I saw some of the videos. The one where he hides along the stairs, and that doesnt work.. I watch the one where you get over healed. But after the first part above ground fight,

I'm lucky to have +20 health left. So that dont work. Please help. I'm getting very pissed off with this. I most likely did 50+ rounds with this asshole with no signs of improvement here.

Any tips to to kill this bastard under ground. Thanks

In truth it is rather easy.

I had problems with him at normal and was pretty worried about uber but then just at the last moment I noticed that behind the glass wall of the first phase of the fight there's a huge amount of ammo.

I managed to start the second phase with 12 rockets and 5 grenades.

I just went straight to the boss, and continued to move to the left and the right of a pillar shooting rockets and grenades at his face. He didn't hit me once and I think I still had rockets left when he died.

Edited by DocDoomII
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Do the overheal method as detailed in my guide. Seriously, it makes the encounter very, very easy. After a few failed and frustrating attempts on Uber (my first playthrough), I followed the method in the video and got him first try. 

Overhealing, even with just 20 health, should still be enough if you are quick and efficient in collecting all the health packs above ground. Use the laser to cut the fence to ribbons so that you can run around easily.

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...