Just got this game, got a question before putting this in the disc tray

EternalChaos72

My stats have reset a few times now, i had ~1000 miles offroad and ~2000 miles in one car and now the stats show both at 0% completed again. I actually had a reply from Ubisoft about it yesterday and they said they "are aware of the issue and will be releasing a patch"...
I think it's a great game, really hope they do patch it because as it stands you need to do both of those trophies in one sitting, without losing connection.

• 3 months later...

Just got the game and got a question too  :D . Is there a time limit in the game to complete the first few missions or can I just freeride as long as I want till I start with the missions?

Doesn't matter, you can do the story missions when you want to.

• Like 1

The disappearing crew happens me about twice a week but my biggest issue with the game is that you can grind something like 25 skills in a cop chase and get 24 done and the game drops you.  Then we you restart you might have zero done.

Aslo it doesnt seem to hold on to the count of numbers of skills done with specific vehicles eg speed skills with perf - I have none done according to the game.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...